• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - January 14, 2012 - SXS Challenge

Rescue1 said:
Video please!

Sorry I didnt take any pics or video. BK was running all over like a mountain goat so I'm sure he will have some good vids to see soon.

Do Work 93YJ said:
Wondering where you went.
I promissed momma I would have Riley home before dark. Kinda glad we did cuz when we got home one of my dogs (who thinks he T.C. and can fly!) jumped off the front porch and herniated a disk in his back. I had no idea that he did this and when I went to check on him he nearly bite my finger off. Glad it happen to me ( The bite that is) and not to my wife. He is at the vet now and we will know more about him tomorrow.

Rescue1 said:
I promissed momma I would have Riley home before dark. Kinda glad we did cuz when we got home one of my dogs (who thinks he T.C. and can fly!) jumped off the front porch and herniated a disk in his back. I had no idea that he did this and when I went to check on him he nearly bite my finger off. Glad it happen to me ( The bite that is) and not to my wife. He is at the vet now and we will know more about him tomorrow.
That sucks man. Like you said always something coming up to eat up rig money.

Thats pretty awesome, I can only imagine how bad it would have been had he got sideways or something.

This was a great event lots of people and the competitors really put a beat down on there machines too.That ole boy that made it up violator said he was going to the top or flippin it tryin and he made it great job! :tc

Did anyone roll on violator? Is there another hill out there call Terminator? The one time I came out there I was able to make it to the top of that hill in my rzr4 and know my buddy in his S rolled down it, how does it compare to Violator?

Cole said:
Thats pretty awesome, I can only imagine how bad it would have been had he got sideways or something.
No ****!

Stock cage too.....Dude got bigger balls than me. :indianajones:

Bronco Buster said:
Anyone know who was in the Blazer that flipped and if they are ok?

the drivers dad he is in st vincents for sugary to fix leg the firewall of the blazer was pushed all the way to the seat they were coming down teepee
brakes went out and engine die carburetor and lost ps