• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - January 14, 2012 - SXS Challenge

weezzle said:
the drivers dad he is in st vincents for sugary to fix leg the firewall of the blazer was pushed all the way to the seat they were coming down teepee
brakes went out and engine die carburetor and lost ps

Damn that sucks! Glad it wasn't worse!

weezzle said:
the drivers dad he is in st vincents for sugary to fix leg the firewall of the blazer was pushed all the way to the seat they were coming down teepee
glad to here there ok :)

weezzle said:
we were the frist one there Mahan and TD. afew others help roll it over and took a high lift jack and jack the dash off his leg. there were 3 razors in front of us that drove by them that never check up. i hope hes going to b ok

RKEY said:
we were the frist one there Mahan and TD. afew others help roll it over and took a high lift jack and jack the dash off his leg. there were 3 razors in front of us that drove by them that never check up. i hope hes going to b ok

i Met a lot of disrespectful people in that razor group u don't see us passing people on narrow trails and stinging rocks in the parking lots! No common sense i ride and respect other fellow riders! we got the jimmy out today and got it loaded his dad got plates and screws plates put in he will be ok!

Thanks to everyone involved in this event for being under control and making this event run very smooth. This was the first time Ive ever done anything like this, and I feel like it was a big success. Trey and his wife have a great park and have spent alot of money making really nice for the people riding there. I want to thank the sponsors for making this event happen, without them we couldnt do these type events. The potential for someone to get hurt was there, but everyone did a great job driving their machines and we didnt even have one roll over during the event. My thoughts and prayers go out to the man that got hurt during the truck rollover on TeePee.

I want to appologize for not giving Dustin Medley anything for climbing Violator.

If anyone on here knows Dustin Medley, I need to get in touch with him. With all the crowd and confussion after the event, and trying to score everyone for the entire event I didnt even give Dustin anything but a hat for being the only person to ever climb violator in a SXS. I need to send him the $200 I originally said I would pay for the first or fastest person to climb it. I put $200 in for the winner of the event, but I feel like Dustin is owed something more than just to be a youtube hero.
He can call me at (770) 315-4129, or pm me his number

natedawgxj said:
i Met a lot of disrespectful people in that razor group u don't see us passing people on narrow trails and stinging rocks in the parking lots! No common sense i ride and respect other fellow riders! we got the jimmy out today and got it loaded his dad got plates and screws plates put in he will be ok!
Where were you at never saw ya.

FroggF350 said:
I want to appologize for not giving Dustin Medley anything for climbing Violator.

If anyone on here knows Dustin Medley, I need to get in touch with him. With all the crowd and confussion after the event, and trying to score everyone for the entire event I didnt even give Dustin anything but a hat for being the only person to ever climb violator in a SXS. I need to send him the $200 I originally said I would pay for the first or fastest person to climb it. I put $200 in for the winner of the event, but I feel like Dustin is owed something more than just to be a youtube hero.

Frogg that is a very stand up thing to do! Hopefully he will get in touch with you to collect. While I've never seen Violator in person, the successful climb looked wicked!

FroggF350 said:
Thanks to everyone involved in this event for being under control and making this event run very smooth. This was the first time Ive ever done anything like this, and I feel like it was a big success. Trey and his wife have a great park and have spent alot of money making really nice for the people riding there. I want to thank the sponsors for making this event happen, without them we couldnt do these type events. The potential for someone to get hurt was there, but everyone did a great job driving their machines and we didnt even have one roll over during the event. My thoughts and prayers go out to the man that got hurt during the truck rollover on TeePee.

Just want to say thanks for putting on the comp. I know it was a lot of work for yall. Everything ran smooth and quick. It was a great time! Thanks for all your hard work! We enjoyed racing and watching the others!

FroggF350 said:

I know Dustin I will let him know ASAP!

He is on Facebook. I contacted him to pay my Bounty $$$.

For all you folks that said "Ill pay $$$ to the first RZR up Violator" TIME TO PAY UP! :driving: :eat: :flipoff1:

We would like to give a huge THANK YOU to Jeremy (FroggF350) for organizing the event, he put a ton of time, effort and money into this event. Also THANK YOU to all the sponsors, drivers, and everyone who attended, it would not have happened with out every one of you. This was probably our biggest event to date and it was handled perfectly. We would love to make this an annual event and welcome any suggestions. I don't know how it could have went any smoother.

THANKS for all the pictures and video! IT WAS DEFINITELY A SHOW!

Just to let everyone know, Dustin contacted me this evening and gave me his info. I will be overnighting him the money I promised first thing in the morning.