• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Labor Day Weekend Ride - August 29, 2014 to September 1, 2014

Sonuvabitch. I was sittin' here thinking, well hell....since I'm off Monday I could wheel Sunday late too...60% chance of rain on fawking Sunday! ....**** balls. Might just plan to get there earlier on Saturday and just do some water wheeling! At least that place doesn't get very muddy when it rains. All those creek trails will be FUN with a shitload of flowing water :****:

TacomaJD said:
Sonuvabitch. I was sittin' here thinking, well hell....since I'm off Monday I could wheel Sunday late too...60% chance of rain on fawking Sunday! ....**** balls. Might just plan to get there earlier on Saturday and just do some water wheeling! At least that place doesn't get very muddy when it rains. All those creek trails will be FUN with a shitload of flowing water :****:

Screw the rain, at least I can pee in my seat and nobody will know. ;D

LOL! I ain't too worried about the rain, it's gonna be 90 degrees outside anyway...it'll be kinda like swimming....in a driver's seat....going up boatramp molaugh And the best part....NO DUST!!!

natedawgxj said:
Im gonna try to make it up saturday afternoon to show yall how its done!!! Tanyas peak is changed so itll be fun!!! If it rains that will make it more challenging!!!

Now were talking.... hell I don't even know where Tanyas peak is....... :woot:

Re: Re: CHOC - Labor Day Weekend Ride - August 29, 2014 to September 1, 2014

Truck seats tarped up ready for the rain!

5enaze5e.jpg

Rode some yesterday. I was able to crawl the center of Hell's Revenge. There was a lot of water coming off that trail. Then helped recover one of the Louisania guys, four link was not tied in quite good enough. Looking forward to today.

JohnG said:
Rode some yesterday. I was able to crawl the center of Hell's Revenge. There was a lot of water coming off that trail. Then helped recover one of the Louisania guys, four link was not tied in quite good enough. Looking forward to today.

Fair amount of folks there?

I think I might slide down and do some riding! since the weather goin to be to shitty for the lake! not been anywhere since Mash Your Motor Bash at HPO!

JohnG said:

We just got the Louisania jeep going again. They are on their way for more action!!!

zukimaster said:
I think I might slide down and do some riding! since the weather goin to be to shitty for the lake! not been anywhere since Mash Your Motor Bash at HPO!

Momma didn't raise no *****! :****: :driving:

My plans are to get down there tomorrow afternoon unless it's already raining like hell when I get up, then I'll just head down earlier and wheel in the moisture that falls from the sky. Don't really wanna rain ride all night, so I'll be there earlier if weather is pretty shitty

Latest posts