• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race #1 - March 28-30, 2014

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Changed on their web site to March 29, 2014.

January 25 2014 Southeast SXS Challenge Choccolocco
March 22 2014 Series Race #1 Choccolocco
April 5 2014 Event yet to be public (not a series race) Superlift
May 24 2014 Series Race #2 Flat Nasty
June 21 2014 Series Race #3 Dirty Turtle
August 9 2014 Series Race #4 Coal Creek
October 11 2014 Series Race #5 Finals Superlift

367de97c84430c09e5787fcf959c4a2c_zpse4efc0b6.jpg

The first points race for 2014 will be at Choccolocco Mtn. Trey has spent a ton of $$ and time to improve his park! He has more than doubled the parking, now has 16 RV Hookups, and a new events area that will be great for vendors and food!
We have some exciting things to announce for the 2014 season in the next week or so. Thanks to Dave Cole, Ultra4, KOH, and King Shocks for inviting us to be a part of the King of the Hammers this year, Rock Bouncing got a lot of notice and and we met several sponsors looking to get their names on some Rock Bouncers!
So, if you want to race against some of the best Rock Racers in the world, go ahead and get signed up! Registration is open and it's first come first serve up to 40 racers! You can also register as a team, so if you can't make it to a race, then someone else can drive for your team!
http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/
Go to our website for all the latest info for the first SRRS points of 2014!
http://southernrockracing.com/2014-event-1-choccolocco-mountain-orv-park/

I hear there are alot of new buggies being built just for this series. Should be a helluva show. I just registered so I can garuntee a good time! :drinkers:

I hope the rest or the racers bring their big boy panties. :flipgotcha:

REALLY?! I post something talking **** and I can't even get a :tc to chime in.

Maybe someone needs to post a pic of Josh's sister? :dunno:

We have about 20 of 40 spots open for the first race, we will NOT be qualifying, so it's first come first serve.
Check out the new format of our website! We have been working Ricky B, and Bower Motorsports to make sure our website is user and mobile friendly, we will now be able to get the info and race results out quicker than ever!
Go here to sign up for the first race: http://southernrockracing.com/ai1ec_event/buggy-event-2-choccolocco-mountain/?instance_id=

We will also be having another UTV/SXS race Friday evening starting at 3pm. We will set up the woods course again the same as it was for the 2014 Southeast SXS Challenge! The payouts will be 100% payback from drivers entry. $40

367de97c84430c09e5787fcf959c4a2c_zpse4efc0b6.jpg

NCB Diesel is sponsoring the UTV/SXS race at our season opener. They are putting up $500 for first, $100 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd. These payouts will be credit for UTV parts or services, as well as Diesel performance parts or services.
Driver entry fees will also go to the payouts.
The race hills we will be running this year, will be within walking distance from the parking lot, so if you don't have an off-road rig, you can still come enjoy the show!!!
Thanks to Nate Blackwell! NCB Diesel and Offroad
Oneal Dodge will have a truck there to test drive
Axel Offroad will be onsite selling helmets and taking orders on custom fire suits
GoForth Tires will be there for any tire and wheel orders
Trick Shot will be there showing how "It Does The Trick" www.itdoesthetrick.com
NCB Diesel is planning to be onsite for all your Diesel Performance needs!
The AirDam clutch in my Wildcat is working great, and they will there with their trailer for onsite installs and test/tune sessions. They installed several clutch kits, and did live tuning at Super Lift during Battlefest, and will be at Choccolocco doing it again!

I would be willing to bet Luke prints that flyer out and puts it on the ceiling above his bed. Just so its the first and last thing he sees everyday! :flipoff1:

Steven Woolsey in the Showgirl will be going for the win in the SRRS 2014 Season opener March 29 at Choccolocco Mountain ORV Park and Campground. Only 3 weeks until the season kicks off.
63a789ddf4c6e29556eb2d68f6e629de_zpsdab36f90.jpg

Luke Wilson claims to be the fastest bouncer in the west after winning the east class at the BackDoor Shootout. Who thinks he can claim the SRRS season opener? We will be at Choccolocco Mountain ORV Park and Campground on March 29th to find out who starts the season on top.

65a7c0e9c3372326c149e8f3f6ae9b53_zps19831861.jpg