• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC- Woodsbuggy hill climb March 17

Awesome video, thanks for posting. Showtime looks like it has some serious pucker factor. :eek: I wish someone would share this with the owners at Badlands in Indiana. They will not allow buggies because we have to much power and big tires and tear up the ground to much. If you notice we dont hardly make ruts compared to the 4x4's. Once we lose momentum we are done, were they can sit there and chew and claw at it to keep moving.

ridenrace6 said:
does anybody have a list of the times and who all ran aver at violator and showtime?

woodsbuggytime.jpg

Natalie,

jneese9125 said:
Yall are so blessed to have Cole S, Ricky B, the guys from Busted Knucklesand other media sources following yall around from park to park. I've witnessed these little 2wd buggys do some of the most amazing things over the years. I've also seen some truly epic fails :****: but thats where it stops. No real media coverage what so ever. Probably why no one ever believes how truly capable these machines are. Just a shout to all the guys that video tape rides and put themselves in harms way to get the videos up on the internet for others to enjoy. Thank you

Thanks, We enjoy it. I have quite a few rail buggy videos on my channel. I wanted to come this weekend but it was my girl's bday.

Watching these videos took me way back in time to the good old days when running around with stick boy and his patented stick boy turn around on the side of the hill if he didnt make it :****:

I just had a rail with 1835cc motor bus tranny and cut and bolted p78 buckshots trying to hang with his chain drive 44tsl cut bolted 350 on propane :wtflol:

Was good times though :****:

It just got to where there was no where to ride them anymore and went to 4x4.

They have over the past year or so let buggys start riding at grayrock again. I go to every ride they have open that I can. I love going to watch the rock crawlers do their thing. Ive never owned a rock crawler but feel like we are all out to do the same thing(HAVE ONE HELL OF A TIME IN THE WOODS). :****:Maybe next years event we will be able to have at grayrock, I tried this year but couldnt get a date that would work with our schedule. We may need to start planning now. booyang booyang :driving: :driving:

Budget YJ said:
Watching these videos took me way back in time to the good old days when running around with stick boy and his patented stick boy turn around on the side of the hill if he didnt make it :****:

I just had a rail with 1835cc motor bus tranny and cut and bolted p78 buckshots trying to hang with his chain drive 44tsl cut bolted 350 on propane :wtflol:

Was good times though :****:

It just got to where there was no where to ride them anymore and went to 4x4.
I remember those days. Late nights on Earl Floyd with nothing but the head lights shining up in the tops of the trees out in Tallapoosa. It was some fun times. :****:

Hell we still got a bunch of old school videos of Bird,Barry,Stick Boy,Jason,Terry, etc tearing in up all over the south east. I need to get them and have them converted to DVD.

Me and Bird where talking the other day about how it would be cool to get some guys to go up to Beasley to try the Wall again. Sure it would have to be drug off a few times. :driving:

FroggF350 said:
A ride for this is being set up right now, trying to find the right park that will test both rigs
Wellsville Ohio.... There are probably a few guys here that know about this place. There is a woodsbuggy event there may 5th. There is something for everyone.

Do Work 93YJ said:
I remember those days. Late nights on Earl Floyd with nothing but the head lights shining up in the tops of the trees out in Tallapoosa. It was some fun times. :****:

Hell we still got a bunch of old school videos of Bird,Barry,Stick Boy,Jason,Terry, etc tearing in up all over the south east. I need to get them and have them converted to DVD.

Me and Bird where talking the other day about how it would be cool to get some guys to go up to Beasley to try the Wall again. Sure it would have to be drug off a few times. :driving:
I remember riding at braswell mountain/lucas rd/beasley/blairsville/three forks. I remember when you had dual carbs and popping wheelies with front spindle wheels you were a basass. Then it got more into hill climbing. Long straight ass up stuff. It got to where ass puckering was a norm. Peoples rail buggies were no longer vw engines,type 3 axles were weak and if you had anything less than cut Q buckshots you were a puss. All balls out straight up assault hill climbing it was fun. Then all the places to ride got shut down and everybody sold there buggies. It seems rockclimbing has transitioned into a similar style. Rockbouncing!!!!! It's fun to watch no doubt...Does anyone remember a hill at three forks called DEADMANS? I only seen 1 buggy climb out the top. Terry Priest. I seen a ton of buggies hit it and plumber drug his buggy out in pieces one afternoon. It was a nasty sob for sure!!!!!!!!!