• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choccolocco Mountain - 5/22/16

Here's a couple pictures I snapped.. It was just us so we took it easy for the day..

It was my first time out with my new camera. Some turned out pretty good, but I got a lot of bad ones.

Almost lost it on Teepee though. :eek:

DSC_0311_2.jpg

DSC_0319_4.jpg

DSC_0298_2.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

Reds leave their mark
DSC_0357_1.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0282_1.jpg

Didn't make boat ramp.. Got close, but the reds just wouldn't pull it over.. Maybe next time if its all a little more dry..

Did you make boatramp 2.0 (aka spectator 1)? That thing is gonna be fun when the middle gets knocked out of it. I took the rzr up it at MYM a couple weeks ago. I was surprised it made it.

creepycrawly said:
Did you make boatramp 2.0 (aka spectator 1)? That thing is gonna be fun when the middle gets knocked out of it. I took the rzr up it at MYM a couple weeks ago. I was surprised it made it.

We normally go up that, but someone with some big ole tires has dug it out.. We tried but chunked out.

Dwill817 said:
We normally go up that, but someone with some big ole tires has dug it out.. We tried but chunked out.

Hey Kush.....You see his response? :flip gotcha: BAHAHAHAHA!

That picture with the 4 black marks from the Reds is on Boat Ramp 2.. You can see where we chunked out..

The truck in all the pictures is my buddies, Will.. He had some 38" TSL on before these 37" Reds and thats when he made it up Boat Ramp 2. Coulda been the height difference..

Dwill817 said:
That picture with the 4 black marks from the Reds is on Boat Ramp 2.. You can see where we chunked out..

The truck in all the pictures is my buddies, Will.. He had some 38" TSL on before these 37" Reds and thats when he made it up Boat Ramp 2. Coulda been the height difference..

Man, I was not knocking you guys at all. Kush was just being kush. It shocked the snot out of me that I made it up, but it WAS Mash Yer Motor weekend....and I mashed mine from the bottom to the top. I wish Trey would knock the middle part out of it so that the less than 40 inch crowd could play on it too. I may take a shovel out there my next trip.

creepycrawly said:
Man, I was not knocking you guys at all. Kush was just being kush. It shocked the snot out of me that I made it up, but it WAS Mash Yer Motor weekend....and I mashed mine from the bottom to the top. I wish Trey would knock the middle part out of it so that the less than 40 inch crowd could play on it too. I may take a shovel out there my next trip.

I didn't take it that way bud..

I was just sayin'... Next time your out, holler at me! We'll bring the shovels and help you! its got some hard rock under it and it could turn into a dry boatramp..

bad80cj said:
Trey currently has his hands full. :****: :mad:

And does a damn fine job with it. Hence the reason I said I may take a shovel!

I wish I had a million doll hairs too! Doesn't mean it's gonna happen but I'll keep wishin! :****:

Dwill817 said:
Didn't make boat ramp.. Got close, but the reds just wouldn't pull it over.. Maybe next time if its all a little more dry..

nahhhhh..... that set of reds work !! must have been driver error. ;)

smbroady82 said:
nahhhhh..... that set of reds work !! must have been driver error. ;)

Lol.. I wasn't driving so I'll let Will sort that one out!

He tried about every speed and approach.. Got the furthest idling up the far right side, right on the wall, in double low. But when you get to the top you have to turn out to go around the bank and last time he did that, he slid sideways all the way to the bottom. :eek:

I need to get some of the attempts uploaded to Youtube.. I got another video uploaded last night.. I'm on my honeymoon right now so its hard to find the time to sit down and play with pictures and videos..