• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Chris's toy (Sandtrap1986)

So we need another rear case due to the chunks that came out when I drained the fluid and a 23 spline input for that case.

We can get a 21 spline doubler and another case but thats silly to run 21 spline stuff..

I love/hate bilstiens. Damn things can be a "pain" if you can't keep them compressed to a certain length.

But I got all 4 on so thats scratched off the list

chris-283.jpg
Stealing the upper shock mount idea for my Fj40 build..something says mine wont be as nice as your though >.<

Talked to the guy who set them up said he dropped the detent bearing and couldn't find it when he was setting them up... so that might explain that

I guess I am picky--that case would have come apart to find it....

I don't understand why it was torn apart and the the right input not installed. I will know if it has been apart here soon...

I don't understand why it was torn apart and the the right input not installed. I will know if it has been apart here soon...

i agree... i had to go though 20 ziplock bags and half a dozen boxes of parts to find where mine ended up.

I completely understand the pickyness makes for smoother operations in the future :thumbup:

I am pretty sure it chewed it to itty bitty pieces,lol..

I can't get a good pic in the shop--outside will do it justice :D

Latest posts