• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Christy Mack

Rockwells607 said:
Dog the bounty hunter is after him now , I just read his statement , not sure it that's cool
And funny or stupid and funny

HA Dog the bounty hunter. Wonder if dude will be on whatever channel will give this jackass a show. Didn't he say he was going to go after that snowden guy in Russia or something too? I think Dog is more about ratings than taking them to jail

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
^^ he would probably end up with a bullet in his head if he went after Snowden.

hell he'd probably get his ass whooped by this war machine guy. he was pretty decent fighter if i remember him right from the UFC show way back.

It doesn't matter what the other side of the story is. She didn't deserve that beating.

I agree with others about torturing the animal. He should have his **** cut off and stuffed down his throat, then have his hands cut off and laid on the ground in front of him.

patooyee said:
Ratings don't fight back / try to kill you.
Haha. Dogs a ding dong. Supposedly going after the roughest criminals in the world with a fawkin paintball gun with pepper spray balls in it! Haha. I was thinking the same thing when I read that.. That maniac UFC fighter would FOLD dog and the rest of his family up in ohhh about 15 seconds. Surely they're not sending that birdbrain after him! Heres an idea send the police! Their probally really busy though.. How hard is it to find this moron? Hell hes got his cell phone snappin pics and ****. Pigs need to get off their asses and do work.

Re:

She came to the local titty bar once but of course I was out of town. Would have loved to see that ass in person.

U.S. Marshalls arrest "War Machine" at hotel in California.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5251125/