• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CJ7 ON ROCKS AND 44'S

Misfit 1

*CJ7 with 99 5.7 Vortec V8, K&N filter, Flowmaster race series mufflers with dual exhaust, T350 tranny with B&M shifter
*Stak Monster box with 4.1 twinstick
*116" WB with Rancho R9000 shocks and coil springs, linked front and rear
*44" Pitbull Rockers with 80% or so tread, MRW Extreme series 15" 36 bolt beadlocks
*2.5 Rockwells, Detroit locker in the front, welded in the rear, pinion brakes front and rear
*RCI fuel cell in rear
*Temp, AMP, oil pressure gauges
*Mastercraft seats front and rear with RCI 4 point harnesses (rear needs seatbelts installed)
*Exo cage tied into roll cage
*PSC double-end ram full Hydro steer system
*tranny and steering coolers mounted on aluminum radiator with Flex-lite electric cooling fans
* front axle has been mohawked and has boot guards installed, mohawk plate for rear axle included.
*New Warn M8274 installed February 2013 with synthetic winch line

This is a VERY capable rig and goes great, can trail ride all day long, hit the big stuff or just trail ride, rides good and handles well for the size. Jeep has a clear Texas title and is currently located in Willis, Texas. I am asking $12,250 obo . May consider trades depending on what it is.

Hows Terry doing? I had some good times in that old rig, it could take a beating

I'm good! We are going in a different direction for a while. If you know anyone looking I will be listing SXOR, shaffer's and 48 FT living quarters enclosed trailer