• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

Its amazing to me how many of the BS scammers you get when you post on CL. "I live overseas and will be unable to inspect the <insert canned cut and paste from your original ad here>. I agree to pay your price and will pay you via certified check. When the check clears your bank account I will send my agent to come pick up the item. Please text me back your payment details." Most of the time these texts / emails contain numerous obvious foreign grammatical errors / mis spellings.

Does ANYONE actually fall for this BS? For every ad I post I get like 10 of these things. If I was completely new to CL, had never sold anything in my life before, was the most trusting naive person in the world, I would still stop and wonder why there were so many people overseas all wanting my item. What mental ****ing retards fall for this ****? If you do, you get what you deserve.

patooyee said:
Its amazing to me how many of the BS scammers you get when you post on CL. "I live overseas and will be unable to inspect the <insert canned cut and paste from your original ad here>. I agree to pay your price and will pay you via certified check. When the check clears your bank account I will send my agent to come pick up the item. Please text me back your payment details." Most of the time these texts / emails contain numerous obvious foreign grammatical errors / mis spellings.

Does ANYONE actually fall for this BS? For every ad I post I get like 10 of these things. If I was completely new to CL, had never sold anything in my life before, was the most trusting naive person in the world, I would still stop and wonder why there were so many people overseas all wanting my item. What mental ****ing retards fall for this ****? If you do, you get what you deserve.

This^^^^^ is annoying as ****!! I buy and sell quite a bit of stuff on Craig's list and it's a constant annoyance. I wish they could figure out how to stop the spamming.

Re: Re: CL of the day

u7ajuher.jpg

patooyee said:

I get those and a while back I got some that said I sounded sexy in my ad, selling steel wagon wheels but who knows, and sent some pics and if I wanted more join some site. I got about 10 of these and the pics started repeating. They were all hot and wearing very little but if you're trying to convince me you're a real person don't send me pics of two very different chicks.

5BrothersFabrication said:
like camaros,cutlass,montecarlo,or a full size Chevy 4x4

Yeah, all the white trash cars. Like his "buggy". :****:

molaugh. So true! I don't care how nice the 3rd Gen Camaro, cutlass or Monte, I just can't get into it, as it is synonymous with white trash doushbaggery. (I'm not aGM hater either.)