• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

New law should be, you must work a full time job, be retired from a full time job, be the spouse of someone who works a fulltime job, or own a business to be able to vote.

pholmann said:
New law should be, you must work a full time job, be retired from a full time job, be the spouse of someone who works a fulltime job, or own a business to be able to vote.

And to have kids :****:

Edit...Ahhhh, I see now, you guys though I was saying that you should have to have kids to be able to vote :rolf: Negative Ghost Rider,,, I was saying you should have all those stipulations to vote or have kids.

I disagree. I don't have kids. I'm 37. The misses and I make nearly 6 figures combined and want to keep what we have and not give it away to folks who don't work. That's not much to some but it's also not a bad living. We can't have kids and I don't want em. I don't see what kids has to do with anything.

pholmann said:
I disagree. I don't have kids. I'm 37. The misses and I make nearly 6 figures combined and want to keep what we have and not give it away to folks who don't work. That's not much to some but it's also not a bad living. We can't have kids and I don't want em. I don't see what kids has to do with anything.

He was saying lazy ****ers shouldn't be allowed to have kids and keep producing the "gimmie gimmie" generations to come

muddinmetal said:
He was saying lazy ****ers shouldn't be allowed to have kids and keep producing the "gimmie gimmie" generations to come

Yep, that's exactly what I was saying.

poolman said:
Yep, that's exactly what I was saying.

I get it now! You were saying same prerequisites! I was with Patrick! I don't and won't have kids. But I have a career and have definitely earned my right to vote so I was definitely thinking "phuck you, Jack". Makes much more sense meow.

creepycrawly said:
I get it now! You were saying same prerequisites! I was with Patrick! I don't and won't have kids. But I have a career and have definitely earned my right to vote so I was definitely thinking "phuck you, Jack". Makes much more sense meow.

My bad, wasent trying to offend anyone :drinkers: