• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

5BrothersFabrication said:
00404_8E65hEcu1Od_600x450.jpg

This is where the douchebag is just showing off how cool he is with his faggy rice rocket. :gay:

Yep, he lost what credibility he had at that pic. laughing1

Re: Re: Re: CL of the day

rpf500 said:
Got a Sarah for sale!!!! Could won 1st with the light bar

https://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/4795405834.html
And he ain't scared to be called a jack ass if you low ball him or try to trade a scooter by God!

There is a vortec max package. They didn't put anything larger in half tons than 5.3. If you want a 6.0 it has to be a 2500 or a Denali. The max basically is a high output version of the 5.3 such as the L33 which is an aluminum block 5.3 with basically the same heads as an ls2 or ls6.

pholmann said:
There is a vortec max package. They didn't put anything larger in half tons than 5.3. If you want a 6.0 it has to be a 2500 or a Denali. The max basically is a high output version of the 5.3 such as the L33 which is an aluminum block 5.3 with basically the same heads as an ls2 or ls6.

I'm 90% sure that is incorrect. I cannot find anything on the web that says anything about a 5.3 vortec max package. It's all relative to the 6.0 vortec max (LQ9).

There's also the SS trucks that are half tons that came with the LQ9 6.0 (and the SS Trailblazers). There are also 1500HD that come with the LQ4 6.0 like my 2500 HD has in it. I don't believe there is a such thing as a Vortec Max truck with a 5.3L in it.

pholmann said:
It's technically called a 5.3HO

How do you figure? I've always thought that every Vortec Max half ton had the 6.0L in it and when I noticed this CL listing, I began to do some research to see for certain, and nowhere does vortec max relate to anything about a 5.3. However, the term high output 6.0 is used a lot. Plain 6.0 - LQ4 and high output 6.0 = LQ9

Maybe he has no clue what size motor he has because that truck looks like a 2wd which so do most all chevy trucks. The l33 didn't come in 2wd trucks so can't be that. I do see the max emblems on the truck. Does seem kinda fishy.

Yeah he stuck them emblems on there along with the tow mirrors and chrome gas cap...because he's a douche and has no concept of making a truck look good. molaugh