• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COAL - SRRS Race - August 8, 2015

wesharper said:
Where is the SRRS competition going to take place?

From my understanding the race hills are in Windrock Park (Campground).

01tj said:
From my understanding the race hills are in Windrock Park (Campground).

Correct go past the cabins and bathhouses and the road dead ends into a gate with a pavilion. That is where the event will be held.

Batmobile Will said:
I was told no beer on the trails but not 100% on that one

This isnt really trails though, just a race area right?

I know that guy will check coolers at the trail head.

i know no beer at WR... that they know about... and don't litter like a jackass... Im just anticipating it being a long hot day and it'd be nice to have some food and cold drinks handy.

zjtrey said:
i know no beer at WR... that they know about... and don't litter like a jackass... Im just anticipating it being a long hot day and it'd be nice to have some food and cold drinks handy.

I doubt anyone checks coolers on the way into the event area. :drinkers:

i doubt you will be able to drive right up to the race hills with your rig. the area around the race hills isn't that big and they usually rope it off for spectators. especially with the numbers of bouncers signed up to race. last event you could park within 100 yards or so.

We have had no problems with having or drinking alcohol at any of the SRRS or Mtn Junkies events. But when u get out of the event area and on the trail that's a whole different story. U better not have alcohol in the cooler. Hide it well or just don't do it!!! They are also riding around in Rzr on the gravel and checking for people drinking. Pretty crazy that we pay that much money to ride and can't even drink a few beers! :flipper:

ole heep said:
We have had no problems with having or drinking alcohol at any of the SRRS or Mtn Junkies events. But when u get out of the event area and on the trail that's a whole different story. U better not have alcohol in the cooler. Hide it well or just don't do it!!! They are also riding around in Rzr on the gravel and checking for people drinking. Pretty crazy that we pay that much money to ride and can't even drink a few beers! :flipper:

yeah pretty stupid. wouldn't want to be safe or anything ::)

pholmann said:
I think I smell judgement. Yup that's what it is. ::)
U can get that sometimes. Got me all figured out! I must be the guy that just dumps all the emptys wherever and the drunk running off the moutain. OR....... I could be the guy that likes to have a few beers with friends and cleans up after himself and others. Easier to think the worst I guess :dunno:

I'm fawkin PUMPED!!! My oldest is coming, will be his first official SRRS event. My youngest has his first tee-ball tournament, we'll be a little late. :****: :driving: :woot:

pholmann said:
We need a hardline meet and greet section at these events so we can figure out who's who.
Or at least organize a Hardline locals ride. Today was a great day for sure!!!! TC killed it :tc

sorry if that hurt some adult feelings. alcohol and driving anything has no place together. if you wanna drink afterwards, go for it.

if what I said doesn't apply you (anyone in general), then good for you.

jmo

No feelings hurt at all. Options are like assholes....everyone has one and everyone else's stinks. You have your opinion, a whole bunch of other folks have one that's opposite.