• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COAL - The Life of York Memorial Ride - December 21, 2013

This Weekend!...Hope'n for a good turn out to raise a lil money for dem kids! Some good wheeling for a good cause!! Thanks ya'll!

Re: Re: COAL - The Life of York Memorial Ride - December 21, 2013

Gonna tryn be there....hopin my steering issues are gone after a box swap yesterday.

Hope to see a bunch of people there supporting a good cause.

First time riding with the Junkies. Good folks, good times, and a good cause. It was wet and sloppy, which meant ALOT of skinny pedal. Just the kinda ride I like! ;D

wimpykid said:
First time riding with the Junkies. Good folks, good times, and a good cause. It was wet and sloppy, which meant ALOT of skinny pedal. Just the kinda ride I like! ;D
Glad you could make it Michael was good riding with you. The Jeep does really really well.

Found out yesterday, the passenger side knuckle was almost twisted off. :eek: Lucky we made it back to the trailer.

Already got another and this one is getting beefed up like the driver side. Be back soon.

wimpykid said:
Found out yesterday, the passenger side knuckle was almost twisted off. :eek: Lucky we made it back to the trailer.

Already got another and this one is getting beefed up like the driver side. Be back soon.
Good thing it didn't break on 21 we would have never got you off there.