• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cole and Neal's September Slam pics.

yep, every generation the power goes up, plus the 6 speed ally is way ahead of the 5 speeds game. I think the LBZ will turn out to be the best so far, LB7s had injector probs, LLYs had overheating probs, but the LBZ is still new so we'll see. LMM is wicked too once the ghey hippy **** is removed :eek:

Well they finished it already, haven't driven it yet, but went by to pay my $100 decutible.
They replaced the #2,#5,#7,#8 injector harness. I guess we will see how it works out.

I got my 550 service truck out of the shop today. Lost an exhaust temp sensor taking the count to two, one more and all theree will be new. I got a new radiator at 10k and last service i got 26 quarts out of it and it holds 15. Oil sample showed 6% fuel dilution. I told them it is making oil and needed to be fixed and their reply was to drive it and when it dies or i get caught up to bring it in and they will put a new engine in it. 7 mpg and all these probs and i aint hit 22k yet! Woo hoo go ford!

i be damn....cole is that you? i think i know you from when i lived in t-town. did you and your dad have the BIG black dodges with the swampers?

whiskeymakin said:
i be damn....cole is that you? i think i know you from when i lived in t-town. did you and your dad have the BIG black dodges with the swampers?

Yeah who are you?

john taylor....i moved back to tn. after the year at U of A. hurt my shoulder and flunked out all at the same time. that year sucked. i couldnt wait to get back to tn and start building some ****. when i get my truck done we need to get together and ride somewhere.

whiskeymakin said:
john taylor....i moved back to tn. after the year at U of A. hurt my shoulder and flunked out all at the same time. that year sucked. i couldnt wait to get back to tn and start building some ****. when i get my truck done we need to get together and ride somewhere.

Cool, man I wondered what happened to you. Me and some people were talking about you the other day. About the good ol days of High school baseball.

Yeah, no way I would mess with my lmm Duramax, it is bad to the bone in stock form and I dont want the headaches.

What is the report Cole?

wngrog said:
Yeah, no way I would mess with my lmm Duramax, it is bad to the bone in stock form and I dont want the headaches.

What is the report Cole?

Its good, everything seems to be back to normal. Guess we will find out once I load my programmer back in.

Cole said:
Its good, everything seems to be back to normal. Guess we will find out once I load my programmer back in.

Hell ya level 10 breaker in agian, tomorrow night at the strip SON!! laughing1

yea just working and hangin out up here, that was the good ol days for sure....well good to see your trucks runnin, i still like my 6 speed 7.3 tho ;)

Latest posts