• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Complete 96 Camaro LT1 67k miles 600 obo

Gadametz

Have a 96 camaro LT1 that was pulled to make a drag car. I bought the engine and it wasnt in the budget. It is complete with all accessories, computer, and uncut wiring harness. It only has 67k miles and I do know that it runs. Only problem is a small crack in the oil pan from loading it into my truck. Any sbc oil pan will fit
600 obo make an offer need it gone. Will bolt into anything with a sbc 350
the tbi 350 currently in my jeep is also for sale- complete with 130k miles- $500 obo :fish:
Fayetteville Ar

How much for the tbi setup on the 350 sbc? I don't need the entire engine, just the tbi components.

IndieJeeper said:
How much for the tbi setup on the 350 sbc? I don't need the entire engine, just the tbi components.
Its still in the jeep so I need one to sell complete. I'll cut you a great deal on the LT1. Its a complete setup with mass air flow, computer, harness, manifolds with cats. Its only missing the air intake. Itll give ya about 115hp more than a tbi 350 and it bolts up. I got ahead of myself and im not really sure I can complete a motor swap myself but I'll sure as hell try if my tbi setup sells. $500 for the LT1 with everything included