• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Concerning Reiter--up and coming.

Turn people in for what in this case? It creats stupid drama and I didn't bring the subject up. You know who that are--I have been around you guys when its been said.

What case are we talking about?

Take a look around Mike, drama everywhere, call people out, peer pressure sometimes works.

What case are we talking about?

Take a look around Mike, drama everywhere, call people out, peer pressure sometimes works.

You know--we don't need to go into it because you know what has been said--and how many times. Anything beyond that is what I would call BS--because you know. And I am not taking it beyond this--because a few are guys who are buddies, weather they still the same way now or not on the matter. I won't drag anybod thru the mud regardless how I am treateted..

How 'bout the other way around? I seem to remember back in the day Jobless, Mauler and Tom dragging a wet-behind-the-ears kid with a POS CJ-7 all through Walker Valley, the Basin, and Reiter. :flipoff: Fawkers got me in over my head every time!

Any time I see a stocker SUV at Reiter I always tell them "don't worry, the trail get's WAY easier the further in you get, and dumps out onto a gravel road"! :flipoff:

The last time i was at Reiter I went on a trail with a mostly stock toyota and I said to my self " this is going to be a long day " but to my amazment he had little problems going threw the trail. But then agian I look at my truck, Do I think it is capible of running most of the trails. I don't think so. But I go on the thought of servival. I want to make it out. and also I know that I need certian things before I do certian things
I watch trucks up there and am amazed of what they can do and also what they will try to do to there truck trying to do something
I agree that the people that are new need to ask more, Me being one of them.
I think that we need to get back on subject and discuss how we are going to keep reiter open and what messures do we need to take to put forth the best image to the public that we can to ensure that it will be here for years to come
My 2 cent

Like this......

Reiter_Upper_Access_2.jpg

But to use Sac-Up as a go around to the Poop Chute to get back to the parking area people would actually have to run it uphill :haha::haha::haha:

We're making a mountain out of a mole hill.......so to speak. If people knew the Reiter Trails system, then not driving on the paved road wouldn't be an issue. Because they would plan thier run accordingly, but we are creatures of habit. And GOD FORBID we run the same trail (in the opposite direction) in one day.:rolleyes:

I normally end up leading all runs I'm a part of.......and we NEVER run into this issue of "how do I get back not using the paved road". Meh.....whatever.

Good luck newbies.:awesomework:

Ye da Man,,,,Monkey Mark,,,I always follow you around,,,,,not!...but you do you wheel more than anybody I know...and with always a smile on your face.:redneck::awesomework: