• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Congrats JohnG

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
I read somewhere you were starting a shuffleboard team at the retirement home :flipoff1:
Congrats!

Retirement.jpg

Thanks. I have set my retirement for March 31. How could I refuse, Obama sent me an email and said he would take care of me if I voted for him next time. He is also sending me a pack of Koolaid by US Mail (he owns the mail too you know). When I get it, he told me to share the Koolaid with all me friends. I asked if I could set up a Koolaid stand and sell it, but I have to change my way of thinking. Obama said I could not sell it, cause his peoples are entitled to it, and just to water it down if needed to get everyone a drink.

Here's to retirement, and Koolaid.

Congrats! With all the pics of you living out of an RV I assumed you were retired and just jacked the prices of your fireplaces up to keep from having to drop ship anything :flipoff1:

Bones said:
Congrats! With all the pics of you living out of an RV I assumed you were retired and just jacked the prices of your fireplaces up to keep from having to drop ship anything :flipoff1:
Took the words out of my keyboard? I was assuming you had long been retired, but just now making it official.

Lets see how long this will last! I give it a month before your either batshit crazy or your homeless. :flipoff1
I'm just jealous of you "Old fart". Wait, I'm almost as old as you. ****, I quit. :drinkers:

Congrats John...

So will your bus be the official third term Obama campaign trail rig?[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]