• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cooler ideas?

ratedX

Having a hard time finding a decent cooler that's small enough for my buggy my tray is 11.5 by 23

tommy450r said:
I bought a yeti bag for my buggy it's awsome!! It's the small one and it will hold a 12 pack and a bag of ice..
One of your friends should slap some sense into you for spending that much money for a cooler bag with yeti sewn on it! :rolf: :drinkers:

al1tonyota said:
One of your friends should slap some sense into you for spending that much money for a cooler bag with yeti sewn on it! :rolf: :drinkers:
Lol I agree 100% but a bag coolier is all that will fit and I wanted it to atleast keep my beer cold and not spill all over my passenger because I gotta put it in the floor pan on their Side so I figured yeti would be good quality and it has been so far the zipper even works with mud and gunk all over it.

To say it's a cooler bag with yeti on it is like saying a regular yeti is the same as a dollar store cooler. There's a big difference. The bags work awesome and are tough as hell and they come with there own straps with several different locations on them to strap them down.

Yeti bag for the win! Ive had all types of coolers and the yeti bag is probably the best and most convenient for multiple uses. It holds ice longer than my orca and is just easy to work with.

Re:

A Yeti Roadie will fit there. I have one on my buggy and you can access the juice boxes with it strapped down it never leaks and will hold the weight of the rear of the buggy if she ever goes ass over tea kettle.
I will get a pic and some exact measurements when I go down to the shop laters.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I did not like the Yeti verses the soft side I got from ORC (Off Road Connection in Fultondale). The one Kush stole :flipoff1:. I did not like that the zipper would not stay open for me to pour ice in it. I did not like that the zipper drug down my arm on each side I got stuff out of the cooler. To those that have them, did that part break in? I sell Yeti, and took one out on a "demo" and returned it. I did not want it for free. To each his own. Right now, I am just using a 30oz Yeti cup and no cooler.

I finally broke down and bought an expensive cooler. Wanted Yeti, but the store was out and it was an impulse buy, so I bought the SubZ, a little cheaper, and little bigger at 23qts.
I was irritated to find that the ice didn't multiply when I added it, even after a day. Aren't these coolers supposed to MAKE ice?! Why did I pay over a hunnerd doll hairs for it?! Ice is 99cents!

LandSpeeder said:
I finally broke down and bought an expensive cooler. Wanted Yeti, but the store was out and it was an impulse buy, so I bought the SubZ, a little cheaper, and little bigger at 23qts.
I was irritated to find that the ice didn't multiply when I added it, even after a day. Aren't these coolers supposed to MAKE ice?! Why did I pay over a hunnerd doll hairs for it?! Ice is 99cents!

Why even buy a cooler when you dont like wheeling places where you are out of sight of your motor house? laughing1

forget who makes the Off Road Connection coolers but mine is 5 years old and will keep ice for a couple of days.

TBItoy said:
Why even buy a cooler when you dont like wheeling places where you are out of sight of your motor house? laughing1

Very good point.
Wanna buy a "Like-New" cooler??!

Naw, I literally bought it to be able to have cold beverages AND a seat when at the events sitting on the side of the hill for 3+ hours. LOL.

49a49ffe5ecb5f050515117ee99511d5.jpg
35e4d6ad2bc9acc6b98305ffa735af9b.jpg
b6132acb82dc5143676065842a66db27.jpg
bbbe6819650ee5524b600305770a8171.jpg

There's a couple of quick pics, only downside is it will bust your cans if you are hard on the buggy. I plan to pre koozie from now on and see how that works!!

518493899845437d46b92b5ec242740f.jpg

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Peterson's just did a 40qt cooler test. Yeti was close to the bottom and Canyon Coolers was at the top. It was also cheaper than the Yeti.

I can under stand paying up for a cooler that you need for a week hunting or camping to hold ice, but for day trips your gonna put a bag of ice in it every day anyways and only carry a 12 pack or whatever you want for the day, your gonna drink it faster then the ice melts so what's the point of keeping ice for days when you can't hold that much beer? I'll stick with the igloos or cheaper coolers for day riding

Rockwells607 said:
I can under stand paying up for a cooler that you need for a week hunting or camping to hold ice, but for day trips your gonna put a bag of ice in it every day anyways and only carry a 12 pack or whatever you want for the day, your gonna drink it faster then the ice melts so what's the point of keeping ice for days when you can't hold that much beer? I'll stick with the igloos or cheaper coolers for day riding

Agree with you 100% but some just like to jump on the latest trend bandwagon. I personally will never buy a Yeti. Not because of the name but because they aren't worth what you pay.

Rockwells607 said:

My yeti will hold ice for two months blah blah blah all it is is justification for spending way to much on a damn cooler! If you got a gayzr you gotta have a yeti, if you need that little bump to get you in the cool kid group you buy a yeti, if a cooler won't fit and your low on sack buy a yeti sack to get ya there! :rolf:

I've said it before on here. My yeti rhodie will not keep ice for **** no matter what you do, but my yeti cup is a bad mofo, we are actually giving a bunch away for Xmas gifts this year.