• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Corvettes and Mustangs are for faggots and old-farts

patooyee

I don't know about where you live, but down here in FL inside every Corvette is an old gray-haired grandpa who drives at least 10mph SLOWER than the speed limit on any given road with a line of traffic behind him 2 miles long and who refuses to speed up or let anyone pass. If you secretly swapped his V8 for a 3-cyl Geo Metro engine he probably wouldn't know the difference.

And inside every Mustang is either a late-20's to mid-30's little-**** Napoleon-syndrome mother ****er or mullet-haired trash mother ****er who considers it a direct assault on his man-hood if you even THINK about passing him. If you do pass them you better watch the **** out because they will do anything, go any speed, endanger any number of other drivers' lives, and break any law to get back ahead of you IMMEDIATELY.

These two rules prevail across ALL generations of Mustangs and Corvettes and have NO exceptions whatsoever, at least here on the Florida panhandle.

Oh, and in every new Camaro there is a chick driving who only wanted the car because its the same color as her favorite flavor Skittle.

This is funny but true, i bet i have had 25 or more vettes but only just for a few days, ( i just buy and sell them) but there is a old guy here in town, Dr. Zeller, he is about 70+ always have drove vettes, his newest is a 2011 Grand Sport, you see this ****er everywhere with the seat all the way up and runnin about 50 on the interstate, i try to get a pic in a day or two, its funny

Call it what you will, buddies used to call me Mustang Mike, I've had 5 of 'em. 4-4 bangers and a carb'd 302, all fox bodies, 3 coupes and 2 hatches. My favorite was my '82 4 banger, Esslinger head Holley 350, open header, flogged that mother ****er like it was an outlaw 10.5 car. Hell, I even wheeled the car like I was qualifying for the hammers! Ripped the nose off twice jumping ****, ran from Johnny Law three times (never caught, once run it down a mile of railroad tracks to get away), had more beer and ***** in it than a titty bar. I got a HUNDRED stories to tell in the year I had that car, highlight of my teenage years. Best hundred dollars I ever spent! :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Call it what you will, buddies used to call me Mustang Mike, I've had 5 of 'em. 4-4 bangers and a carb'd 302, all fox bodies, 3 coupes and 2 hatches. My favorite was my '82 4 banger, Esslinger head Holley 350, open header, flogged that mother ****er like it was an outlaw 10.5 car. Hell, I even wheeled the car like I was qualifying for the hammers! Ripped the nose off twice jumping ****, ran from Johnny Law three times (never caught, once run it down a mile of railroad tracks to get away), had more beer and ***** in it than a titty bar. I got a HUNDRED stories to tell in the year I had that car, highlight of my teenage years. Best hundred dollars I ever spent! :****:

molaugh molaugh booyang

It seems that any one with a Vett creeps here in N.C., Young and Old drive at least 10 MPH slower. I guess they are trying to show that they have one!

im a mustang guy also....have an 89 gt street/strip car sitting in the garage...built 347, caged...ect I can say the same about some nice 30k-50k rock bouncers around here too though..... seems like some guys buy them and just cruise around the trails thinking they have the baddest rig but affraid to do anything with it because they would be embarrassed cause they cant drive :****:

Re: Re: Re: Corvettes and Mustangs are for faggots and old-farts

highrolrcustoms said:
I can say the same about some nice 30k-50k rock bouncers around here too though..... seems like some guys buy them and just cruise around the trails thinking they have the baddest rig but affraid to do anything with it because they would be embarrassed cause they cant drive :****:

...or not know how to fix it it without thier credit card.

Im from Western nc... Every corvette either old geezer or older woman sometimes a younger guy... I could probably go faster on a pink huffy... Mustangs around here are normally v6 and is either a woman driver or some wanna be badass... What few stangs that are v8 stock or built just cruise around like a normal person... And as far as the rock crawlers as mentioned above.. Majority of the time is correct

I have definitely passed my fair share of vettes in my diesel truck thumb.gif Have had a few mustangs here in TN get mad I passed them in a megacab and start weaving through traffic. With my old cummins I would give most mustangs a run for their money, but my 6.7 is slow. My favorite is v6 mustangs and stock corvettes that challenge my brothers v10 M5 on the road, do you really need to be reminded it has more power?

Latest posts