• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

couple questions about elbe

toyodaaddict

me and my dad are thinking about taking our yota's out to elbe. Do to elbe's reputation of destroying sheet metal and drowning rigs im a bit hesitant. my dads new to wheeling and his runner is realy nice, denting it up would definitely ruin his day. i like a challenge but dont much care for body damage either

so my questions are is there anything there for us or should we forget about it? what trails would be good for us to check out? are there bypasses for the bad stuff?

if it matters we're running toyotas on 35's, duals,longs, ect.
any helpfull input would be appreciated.

Damage only comes from bad drivers, not bad trails. That being said the busy usually requires a few dings here and there......:redneck:

If you are looking for bypasses for the''harder lines'' Elbe is probably not the place for you... Its more of a place to challenge your rig and driving skills....

Evans would probably more suited for you...

But if you do decide to hit Elbe and want a guide. Let me know.. I can show you around..:awesomework:

thanks for the info guys and thanks for the offer JAWS. im getting so much conflicting info i geuss ill have to go check it out for myself. i was in the erea on saturday and took a run up there in the car.saw some mean rigs up there but most of the rigs i saw where pretty straight and on 33-35'' tires. that rock section right off the road at the end of 9 road ? looked pretty rough. anyway its real nice country out there hopfully i can find somthing im comfortable with. if any one wants to point me toward the easiest trail as a starting point that would be cool and no i will not be running busy!

Leadfoot is right. dont worry so much you will have a great time at Elbe it is fun there. Mark

thanks for the info guys and thanks for the offer JAWS. im getting so much conflicting info i geuss ill have to go check it out for myself. i was in the erea on saturday and took a run up there in the car.saw some mean rigs up there but most of the rigs i saw where pretty straight and on 33-35'' tires. that rock section right off the road at the end of 9 road ? looked pretty rough. anyway its real nice country out there hopfully i can find somthing im comfortable with. if any one wants to point me toward the easiest trail as a starting point that would be cool and no i will not be running busy!

Start at the Sun Rise trial... 1st trail off the 9rd just past the camp ground on the right side...