• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Coyote 5.0 buggy (project)

forresthale

Chassis DOM1-3/4 tubing for the main hoops,HREW and 2x3 for the frame
Front end is a ford kp 60 with 5:13 gears, chrome molly shafts, 35 spline outers with dry flanges and a detroit locker
Rear 14 bolt with hardened shafts, full spool and disk breaks
Aluminum lower links with 1-1/4 heims and steel upers with 3/4 heims +- 117'' wb
corbeu seats with g force harness
Duel willwood 1'' bore 7:1 brake pedals
FOA 2.5x 18 coilovers loaded with 150/200 and 200/200 springs
RCI 17gal fuel cell with walbro pump and steel braided lines
Coyote 5.0(all aluminum 411 hp bonestock) bought as a(30,000mile) long block so all new accessories including msd coil packs with (new) factory ford racing harness/pcm and headers
4r100 trans and twin stick np 205
new rock gaurd for the rear and 1410 joints for everthing as well as joints and material for drive shafts
Needs floor pans, exahust, plumbing/ wiring, some tube work, fully welded.. if im not missing anything!
19,500 obo will considers all trades
Manchester TN(931)-247-1096 call or text

Is this it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 192
Not interested in parting out just yet unless there was intrest in everything obvously from different individuals, but the game plan right now is to keep pluging away at it until i change my mind to keep it or somone buys it all. Expect progress and better pictures coming soon!! p.s. I have a video of a start up and walk around any suggestions on how to get it posted? Photobucket just says its proccessing to come back later and it never goes through..?

I got done with the rear drive shaft this weekend and it will be steering by the end of the week. Somone needs to come drive this thing on their trailer booyang

Most interested in partial trades on newer model rzr's, dirt bikes, and daily driverers... Whatcha Got ??? :fish: