• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Coyote 5.0 buggy (project)

mcrob0202 said:
its 1 3/4 tube built by greenbean fab in christiana tn

Yeah your right, sorry about the typo! chad was helping bradly addams with the build over two years ago at chads shop when i bought it less than a year ago go. Then got rid of the jeep drive train and added some tubing, reworked the 4 link, wided the frame to fit and mount the coyote and mounted seats ect ect :dblthumb:

Alright, Hardline folks here it is the end of summer and i still dont have this rig done and im about to start back school very soon.. Engineering school is stressful and expensive enough without having a pile of money sitting in the shop doing nothing but collecting dust.. I'd like to finish this buggy more than anything, im just pushed for time and money. Therefore, im coinsidering parting it out if there is enough interest, trading on a less expensive rig that comes with some boot or making somone a deal on it how it sits.. IF ANY INTEREST feel free to call/text me about it, because thats the best way to reach me. I dont have the hardline app and i dont stay glued to my computer unless im in school, so if i do not respond on hardline, im not ignoring you its more than likely because im not online.

The rig needs floor pans, exhaust, very minimum wiring considering the Factory Ford Racing harness is stupid easy (2 switches maybe?), water plumbing, minimum front cage work, and finish welding..

I have a 2000 jeep Tj with no top but runs and drives good , 2" lift and 32s Id trade Ya for the coyote 5.0 and tranny and wiring