• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Craigslist Douchebag set straight

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
This **** is funny as hell, it's from a bike forum I used to frequent before my wreck. Sinner73 (Randy) is a skilled metal fabricator/welder that lives out in Venice Beach, Cali, seen alot of his work he's posted over the years on bikes and other things like decorative fence/gating, etc. He's apparently trying to sell his sportbike and a guy seen his Craigslist ad, offered to trade a shitty chopper for Randy's sportbike, then it just goes to **** from there....so you can skip all the posts and scroll down to where Randy posts screenshots from his iPhone of all the texts back and forth with this guy. ****'s great... molaugh

http://www.gixxernation.com/forums/showthread.php?10923-Anyone-selling-stuff-notice

By far this is the best so far. So let me set it up. I just get a random text at 1130 pm of a chopper. Ugly one to and then the next morning I response thinking it was some girl that had asked me about my bike and if it looked like one she had a photo of cause she is buying 1 for her boyfriend and here we go ,i asume this guy built this bike and sent me a photo just to show me for no reason other then im on craigslist , ps at about half way i googled his number found his adress and found he owns a chopper shop or wants to and then used my work phone to call his number in witch he didnt answer but i left a message saying i was a detective from the LAPD and we need him to come down to the station cause he might be charged with a felony hate crime for a craiglist abuse and racial slures .. lmfao look at how fast he changed his tune .. i bet i made him **** bricks

im the green hes the white

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

muddinmetal said:
And they call us southerners racists....

I know right....all it takes is a few times playing Halo or Call of Duty on Xbox live and you'll find out you hear more n-bombs dropped from the pithy little fawkers on the West Coast than anywhere else. :****: