• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl this!

I dont have any back ground in hiking..would love to attempt that tho..

as for poop,piss,ect...

you cant piss on a rock or a tree out there? Iam being honest with this question..I understand taking a dump out in the middle of the woods isnt approved..thats why you have to bury it or bag it..

please inform me with the right info..thanks..

If you like call me and I'll take you on a day hike. robin 253-223-2722

I need to know your age, weight, smoker? basic physical condition. and how well do you handle suffering? If your in good enough shape and not a liability, I can get you to big snow and down in a long day....headlamps will be involved.

:awesomework:
must be nice having all that spare time... ooh by the way hows mike coming on your buggy :rolleyes:

Are you jealous about the spare time? I'll trade this time for a regular back any day. I never mention the physical **** I go through to make this stuff possible......it's comical...I need two poles or I fall, when fall I cant get up. I have to remove my pack and drag it while on my knees to prop it up so I can put it on in a sitting position, then with a pole /tree/rock to pull myself up. Since I cant bend over I have to do all low work on my knees. Now they have calus all over them and I'm starting to get knee problems..........I would trade this for my back to be healthy any day............I'm just making the best out of what I have.

Ask Mike about the buggy.....I did my time raising my son, so I can now play all I want. But at least you have a loving wife and 2 good children to come home to.....I dont.:booo:

:awesomework:

Are you jealous about the spare time? I'll trade this time for a regular back any day. I never mention the physical **** I go through to make this stuff possible......it's comical...I need two poles or I fall, when fall I cant get up. I have to remove my pack and drag it while on my knees to prop it up so I can put it on in a sitting position, then with a pole /tree/rock to pull myself up. Since I cant bend over I have to do all low work on my knees. Now they have calus all over them and I'm starting to get knee problems..........I would trade this for my back to be healthy any day............I'm just making the best out of what I have.

Ask Mike about the buggy.....I did my time raising my son, so I can now play all I want. But at least you have a loving wife and 2 good children to come home to.....I dont.:booo:

I could almost hear the violin music playin as I read this... :;

You're right Robin, this can't be granite on Rainier.:rolleyes:

Could be in the park, but not on the mountian.

And after some reading I learned that some of the glaciers carved deep enough to get down to granite that was there prior to the volcano forming.

So....there is granite in Mount Rainier National Park. The acual volcano has none.

Last edited:
it looked like the enchantments to me also... I love it up there...

The chants are beautiful, but I'm learning that there are just as beautiful places in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Area. But they are better then the chants....they are void of people.

Just get a topo map and go explore. Once above the tree line travel is easier, but cross country in the trees can be hell.

Latest posts