• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

crawl

99BLUEXJ

hey ricky b do you know when the new crawl should be in our mailboxes? i know i havent got one in a while now

Yeah, we had an problem that I don't know much about with the "jan/feb" issue. So we're having "issue 13" (I think it's #13) and the following issue(which would have been the mar/apr) released back-to-back. So in the next few weeks you'll have two new CRAWLs. 8) Look for A LOT of southern wheelin' in the next two mags too. TN Media Run will blow your mind!

Edit: don't quote me on any of that. I could be completely wrong. ;D

Straight from the horses mouth the economy hit it hard and jan/feb was skipped. Mags do that when times get tough its pretty common but like Ricky said they have 2 issues in production rite now.

I call B.S. You can bull **** most of the people most of the time , but you can't bull **** all the people all the time.

I guess the new issue numbering system will help hide the inefficiencies of the monthly system :flipoff1: I got the last issue right before christmas and I think it was Nov/Dec. Looking fwd to the footage though

i am patiently waiting too.....

i received a new subscription for xmas....purchased sometime in early december and am definitely looking for some new shitter readin material...i am tired of the other 10 issues that i have.....