• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Crawler Bundle $17500 GA

dawg bones

Have a Crawler package that I'm putting up:

Canton, GA 30114

$18000 for the whole deal

the crawler is already for sale on here, so now I'm throwing in the tow rig and trailer too selling them as a bundle

ShoDriver.jpg

Crawler thread:
http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=17284.0

Tow rig details:
2004 F250 Super Duty Ext cab XLT
160k miles
6.0 PSD
FX4 4x4 with tow package
Dana 60 and 10.25" LSD axles with disc brakes on all 4
3.73 gears
275/65/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers (about 9/32 tread)
Captains chairs with center console (black and gray)

Very recent maintenance done (oil change, filters, coolant flush, tires rotated, alignment, A/C charged for summer)

All the stuff done to make the 6.0 last forever and replacement/delete the weak points.

f250.jpg

Trailer info:
-18 ft (16ft with 2ft dovetail) metal deck, open center section car hauler trailer.
-store under ramps
-rotating D rings welded into deck
-6 lug 5200lb axles with 12" trailer brakes (rear only) fresh grease
-good tires (215's I think)
-Has lockable, welded on, metal tongue box. Also built to carry a gas can(s) on front of box
set up for 2" ball
-Has 1/4" metal plate reinforcing the innerfenders ( I drive over them with the crawler...don't even budge).

Tows great, accommodates my full width one ton axle rig just fine

Went all the way to Michigan and back without any issues.

I can get some pics up maybe later...raining like hell right now and they won't turn out to good.

let me know what you guys need:

I'll will ONLY trade for a LJ Rubicon, Hardtop, full doors, automatic, daily driver capable. Clear title and motivated to move are an enormous plus!

Mild lift and some mods are okay...just not looking to trade for another crawler. Also wrecked, salvage title, mechanical issues (other than usual Jeep stuff...had Jeeps before) "cashier's check" scam, "ship to" and all that kinda stuff..please just move on.

If we can work something out on a trade or even a cash deal...flexible to meet within 75 miles to swap of 30114 to deliver.

Can PM me for more info or reply with your contact stuff..I'm on here frequently

Thanks

Re: Crawler Bundle $18k GA

willing to separate if that gets them sold.

Price is OBO.....just sayin

Re: Crawler Bundle $18k GA

$17,500 for the lot

Individually, the listings I had were: $7000 for the truggy, $12,500 for the F250 and $1500 for the trailer. That is $21k for all of it that I reduced the price down to $18k. Like getting $750 off the truggy and F250 each AND a free trailer!!
Heck, now I've gone and reduced it to $17,500 for it all....