• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Crawler Hauler

scrapjheep

the scrap jheep
I have a custom built trailer that was made to carry my rock crawler. It started life as a old fifth wheel camper that we tore down to the frame and totally reworked. We reinforced the frame and added for extra strength. The sleeper is made just like a real camper but better because instead of staples holding it together its all lag bolts and screws. It is great for sleeping but not much else its only a 6x6 box. The trailer is roughly 23ft long with a 6x6 sleeping box and a 16x8 deck. It has 6 tie downs on the deck which is all pressure treated wood. It has a power inverter on it so the lights work of 12volt or you can plug it in to shore power or a generator. Has a roof mount air that will freeze you out and a tv antenna thta has hook ups inside and out. The sleeper has a wall outlet and there is one on the outside. It has a storage compartment on he front under the sleeper and a fresh water tank on the frame with a shower head hooked to a 12 volt water pump. Heavy duty ramps with holders on the back with lock so they cant walk off. It has 2 lights on the back and in the front storage compartment as well as inside sleeper. It has 4 brand new tires with about 300 miles on them and a full size spare. It has 2 3500lb axles under it with new brake kits and all new wiring. Also has a custom made awning on the back that covers the deck. Im sure im missing something but its defiantly a one of a kind with a lot of money and time invested. I sold my jeep and really have no use for it anymore. It pulls great and never gave me any problems.It is a fifth wheel so a fifth wheel hitch or goose neck adapter will be needed. Asking 5000 obo.

Attachments

• ch10.jpg
    ch10.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 873
  • ch11.jpg
    ch11.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 856
  • ch12.jpg
    ch12.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 904
  • ch5.jpg
    ch5.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 866
  • ch3.jpg
    ch3.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 852
I was driving down austell rd today and did a double take! Bump for a sweet trailer