• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling for Reid - March 23, 2019

CHASMAN9 said:
Yah, it was a bad situation, but was released from the hospital on Saturday and seems to be doing ok, I've been told.

Could have been worse, a lot worse. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

That's good to hear. I know it seemed pretty serious Friday night. They were going up as we were coming down. Still can't believe her friends were dumb enough to try to move her.

jeeptj99 said:
That's good to hear. I know it seemed pretty serious Friday night. They were going up as we were coming down. Still can't believe her friends were dumb enough to try to move her.

Anytime someone get's Air Medi vac'd, it usually is pretty serious. Thankfully it ended up being a precaution because she her bell rung pretty good. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Good times and a great event! Will post some pictures later, but here's some numbers that were announced during the raffle. I'm sure the figures will go up a bit more though since this was as of 5pm on Saturday.

Collected Gate Fees = $63,125
Jeep Raffle = $27,000
Dollar Raffle = $22,000
Merchandise = $12,000
Total $124,125

Couple of pictures of the RzR. The group took a bunch of pictures, but figured I'd only post a handful of them. Will post more if anyone wants though.

Yea I figured the picture of me having to pull cable on the stupid obstacle course would get posted up. Lol

Final totals
4689ab8769498067c8b67216a9af4836.jpg

The Luke said:
Yea I figured the picture of me having to pull cable on the stupid obstacle course would get posted up. Lol

It's paybaack for posting the picture of him flopped over on a flat trail.

The Luke said:

jeeptj99 said:
It's paybaack for posting the picture of him flopped over on a flat trail.

Well I'm an equal opportunity picture poster. Which is why I posted pics of both y'all stuck on the same obstacle.

And also my talent tank hit empty on not a flat trail...I just wanted to make y'all walk around off-camber in the mud for fun.

ridered3 said:
Well I'm an equal opportunity picture poster. Which is why I posted pics of both y'all stuck on the same obstacle.

And also my talent tank hit empty on not a flat trail...I just wanted to make y'all walk around off-camber in the mud for fun.

I knew i'd get stuck on it. My belly height and wheel base were against me on that one. But if Luke tries it I have to as well.

We had an absolutely EPIC weekend at Adventure Offroad Park for the 5th Annual Crawling for Reid Event!!!!

The weather was great, the rock crawling was awesome and best of all...the 2247 people that showed up and packed out the park were absolutely amazing. There is no question in my mind that the people that make up our Off-Road Community are the most genuine and heart-felt people on earth. What a blessing to Reid and the EB Community to see all these people come out and support a cause.

To our amazing vendors that have supported with donations to all the volunteers and attendees........Thank you!!!!!!

2247 people came through the gate over the weekend and came together to raise a total of $146,153 for Reid and EB Research, WOW!!!

Adventure Offroad Park was packed!!

J5meL1g.jpg

8bVD8pe.jpg

Reid pulling out the winning ticket for the Reid-a-Con Jeep Wrangler

GV89CQB.jpg

Reid and Family with the Reid-a-Con winner!!

iIoJMg7.jpg