• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

crazy russian guy on motorcycle

I was waiting on someone to open a car door or something! :****: Now that would have been intertaining! :flipoff1:

98sierra said:
lol yall must have never owned a streetbike. i saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Agree 100% ill try to dig up some of my old video's this guys wheelies where weak too btw...

EXTREMLEY weak. i used to get on the interstate on the back wheel and merge into traffic and keep on goin on the back wheel. poor guy is an amature.

yeah Ive owned a street bike just had sense when i rode it i don't have a death wish like y'all do.. thumb.gif . But more power to anyone that rides like a nimrod with no brain = no need for helmet.

98sierra said:
EXTREMLEY weak. i used to get on the interstate on the back wheel and merge into traffic and keep on goin on the back wheel. poor guy is an amature.

lets see your video mr.badass..........seriously i'd love to see some video. getting on the interstate on the back wheel seems weak compared to fly'n through traffic like he is :dunno:

i don't really care either way, just thought it was a good video

flying through trafic seems easier then merging and rider through traffic on the interstate on the back wheel? and i dont have any video, but i have freinds that can attest. and if anybody has an R6 they'll lend me i can demonstrate. i sold my bike a couple months ago =( i will have another one soon though. i do have a couple pictures from the track somewhere and i do have a race suit that needs new knee pucks ;D

Looks like Bezzema at lunch time in the hood. Only these crazy m'fawkers do it with their bitch on the back eating a KFC box lunch. Never miss a beat or lose a drumstick :****:

check out crazy mike on youtube. i know some guys who know him and they said he acts like that all the time. and some hardcore drugs..