• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

creepy crawlers?

yjkrawlin

with all the talk about tires these days, Has anyone ran a set of the creepy crawlers from maxxis? or any feedback about them , anyone? anyone? :D or even the trepedors

Patrick of Those guys Rod and Customs runs them. Last i heard he really likes them. Hopefully he will chime in.

yup they look like a good tire, but the price tag,( just like almost any 40'' tire) is bout ridicoulous, just would like to hear the pros and cons of them

Porter is correct, I got a set of the dot compound 37"s awhile back to test out and put them on the wifes YJ. They have very stiff sidewalls (ran them at about 3psi) to get them to bulge, and they flat out hooked up on anything. Dry rocks, roots, mud (not a big mud fan so just trail mud) wet rocks were no problem where comparable tires that day did not work as well (MT/R, Irock, TSL, Krawlers).
They impressed a few die hard TSL fans to the point they are looking at getting them.
I will definetly run them on upcoming rigs, and looking at them for the stock mod rig.

Couple guys I have run with had them. They pretty much ruled dry rocks wet rocks I was less impressed and they did ok in the mud. I like my IROKS but if I didnt I would try em.

I ran them for quite a while. They work awesome pretty much anywhere. (particularly in the rocks) Pretty stiff when you first put them on but after that, no sweat. If I bought them again I would get the 38's. The 37s are a little on the short side if you are running 60s. Way Way less tire hop than my new Iroks. I never lost an inner bead either. Unlike my @#$@#% iroks.

Lincolnlock said:
I ran them for quite a while. They work awesome pretty much anywhere. (particularly in the rocks) Pretty stiff when you first put them on but after that, no sweat. If I bought them again I would get the 38's. The 37s are a little on the short side if you are running 60s. Way Way less tire hop than my new Iroks. I never lost an inner bead either. Unlike my @#$@#% iroks.
So why are you running IROK's now?? Did you wear the CC's out??
________
New mexico medical marijuana

Last edited: