• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cross Over steerng

I dont see why not, you would just have to change the length of your drag link after lifting it though. Or change where it attaches to the tie rod.

Not gonna happen. Oil pan. Unless your talking about an old school allpro y style under spring x- over it wont work. If your tryin to buy a newer hy-steer(above the spring) It will hit your oil pan every time you hit a bump.:mad:

damnit.. that means i have to find 35s for CHEAP!!! i just ordered my highsteer and u bolt flips and i already have 4 inch allpro springs.. just have to build the mounts,get drivelines lengthened, and find some real tires( i only have 31's
________
Suzuki GSX-R1100

Last edited:
I have some 36 radial swampers with 15-20% I used until I could get my new tires They still worked decent $100 You can see pics of them in my build up thread They only measure about 34.5" tall

skrause said:
Drag link is still up top.
i get by with 3" of lift. seems to work ok(other than not being aligned or braced at the frame) but it does smack the oil pan when the passenger side compresses every so often. until it leaks i'll run it.

another question.

i have installed a w56 tranny into my truck.. which most of you know is longer.. my driveline in the back is 3-4 inches shorter than the stock one.. will the stock one bolt back up and be long enough when i lift my truck?
________
no2 vaporizer review

Last edited:
charliesnyder said:
another question.

i have installed a w56 tranny into my truck.. which most of you know is longer.. my driveline in the back is 3-4 inches shorter than the stock one.. will the stock one bolt back up and be long enough when i lift my truck?
I only gained 1-2 of driveshaft length with 5-6" of lift

Latest posts