• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROSSEYED CUSTOMS personal rig

crosseyed cat

Have had alot of ideas rollen around in my head about a new chasie for my buggie Bounty Hunter specs. 572 chevy 400 turbo switching to a lomax from 205. sick of breaking front 60 every time i start having fun,so i ordered a prorock 80 for the front and a reg 80 for the rear. it will be 4wheel steer . Picks on the way

need to download to photo bucket

Attachments

• ban3.jpg
    ban3.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 222
top of buggie will be 74'' with 24''at belly . I have a good 3 to 4 inches head clearence with a helment on,yes a helment molaugh. with engine placement as low as it is vision will be awsome.all 120 and 188 dom hopen to be 44 to 4600 :popcorn: Hope to make more events this year its awsome just being a part of the srrs thing ,every one is super nice and is in it for the fun of it not so much the comp side.

crosseyed cat said:
its the 620 horse gm crate engine with holly hp multi port . its the engine i have been runnen in my avatar buggie,she is a torque monster

A NHRA engine building customer of ours put one of these, stone stock, with a set of 2.25in primary - 4in collector headers on his engine dyno and said it actually put out a shade over 700hp

muddinmetal said:
A NHRA engine building customer of ours put one of these, stone stock, with a set of 2.25in primary - 4in collector headers on his engine dyno and said it actually put out a shade over 700hp
I've always heard the GM crate motors were underrated. My ramjet is rated 350 hp and all the dyno sheets I've seen we're 370-380.

I gotta ask, only because I'm struggling a little with my build...but is that jig built? How do you know where to position your coilover mounts in relationship to the chassis without actually having axles in place?

Great looking chassis! 8)