• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired csc fab 1k roll cage f/s

Tyler L

I just wanna go fast
csc fab double hoop roll cage with doors. doors are removable, cage is just spray painted black and all panels are wrapped in carbon fiber. only reason for selling cage is im starting to race and going to build cage with fixed doors. paid 3k for it plus 300 for the wrap asking 2500 OR BEST OFFER. NEED TO MOVE IT call or text 205 296 3708 open to offers

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 110
Ya that's a little steep. Wander how much one like bradley george has would cost

CSC does good work but dammit he's high. I heard the price on Bradley's yesterday and dammit man. Bump for a cool guy tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daggum i need to get in the fabbin business, didnt know that was the going rate for a cage. Do the doors open and close or just removable?

Doors are pretty much the same as on Bradleys RZR and Patrick you better not jack up to CSC prices bc I might need more work done one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3k may be high but 100k hospital bill is even worse. labron builds a badass cage and he doesnt cut any corners. no hrew tubing its all dom. but on that note cage is no long for sale just gonna mash the gas harder.