• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

cut tire pics .... not grooved

bamfyj

I've been searching for a while now and cant find a full page of custom CUT tire pics , just keep finding pics of grooved swampers and cut boggers. There has to be some better pics out there , so post up what you have or links to the ones you know of.

Anybody else have pics of cut tsl's ? Were planning to start cuttin on a set and curious which cut is most effective..

I dont know why in the HELL all the folks that "TN CUT" a damned TSL don,t just go out and buy a damned PADDLE TIRE in the first place HELLO....thats what yall are MAKING molaugh

I recently cut my rear Goodyear RTII's (Hummer tires). I used a wood chisel heated up with a small propane torch to take the lugs off, and a grinder with a wire wheel to clean them up and make the tread deeper in between the remaining lugs.

I've wheeled Crusher Ridge twice recently, once with stock tires and once with cut rears, in pretty much the same conditions. The cut tires made a huge difference; I clawed up trails that I gave up on before, and they didn't chunk out very bad either. I'm about to do the fronts the same way.

DSCN1035.jpg

DSCN1045.jpg

DSCN1069.jpg

DSCN1067.jpg

Latest posts