• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DamnLocals Toy Run

clayne

Our Toy Run will be Nov 10th, we will be meeting at the Old Grundy County High School, Rides will start leavn out at 9am. We will be set-up around 8 am if you want drop toy off or if you want to help or have any ? email me at [email protected] or call or txt me at 931 581 1104. These Toys and coats will be going to the entire Grundy County area. I will post more information as I get it. Thanks, Coy Oh yea if you have cans to cash in there is usually a recycler in the parking lot when we are so you could bring cans an and donate what you get for them as well. Just a idea.

I like riding down there, good times.

mods: how bout putting it on the calendar (I use it a lot, either to plan for, or plan around, events)

Just remember, try not getting toys that require batteries. If these people cannot afford toys, then they cannot afford batteries. There is a damn good chance they will never get to play with it. Maybe once if someone includes batteries with the toy, just a thought for anyone doing any toy runs. But anything will be accepted. We will also be taking donations to help buy some coats and shoes for kids.

Here are some of the pics... had a blast... no bouncing, only slow boring crawling molaugh :woot:
Heres the pics..
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e63/rokcrler/Trail%20Rides/Mounteagle%2010-11-12/
DSCN0850_zps412eae8e.jpg

DSCN0859_zpsdc56af5c.jpg

DSCN0863_zpsc4b289a9.jpg

DSCN0869_zps9e979c2a.jpg

More uploading now. :driving: