• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 300 32 spline output??

If you get one JB Conversions is the only way to go. If you get 4:1 gears get their kit also. Tera flex sucks ass.

CCOR said:
If you get one JB Conversions is the only way to go. If you get 4:1 gears get their kit also. Tera flex sucks ass.

I have to ask why you say this I am looking for a good quality parts but I called jb conversions and they said they wouldn't have any in for a few weeks?

jccarter1 said:
I have to ask why you say this I am looking for a good quality parts but I called jb conversions and they said they wouldn't have any in for a few weeks?

Wait for them! I know John over at JB conversions. He spent a TON of money having a true gear engineer design his 4:1 kit to be the strongest possible. Then he tested his gears (note I said gears not the whole t-case......just the gears) against other popular t-cases (Atlas, 205, stock 300, competitors 300 gears) and the results would shock you. IMO JB conversions is the only aftermarket gear set I'd consider.

I already have jb conversion gear set 4 to 1 I am looking for a 32 spline output I broke the stock output this weekend and need something to get it back together I am not disagreeing with the fact jb has good products but is it really worth me not riding for a month waiting on them to get there product in stock thanks for the input

Got a novak in the back and a JB in the front of mine. The novak is badass.

The YJ in the picture to the left.

Cummins 4BT sm465 dana 300. Yes I have had good luck. Stay away from the 4:1 kits and it is fine.
I snapped the stock output on the 2nd ride on a bypass trail. Upgraded and been beating on it for 2 or 3 years. :woot:

Latest posts