• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 44 frt & Dana 60 rear SOLD

red94yj

Axles are set up for a sprung over yj. Since I've installed the axles I've only taken it ridding once. Just some local trails around the house. I have put around 200 to 300 miles on the axles. I've only put 50 miles on the rear since it has been re-geared by Offroad connection. When I got the axles the rear pinion bearing was bad and caused the re-gear.

Both axles are 8 lug on 6.5

Rear axle is geared 456 with a powerlock carrier. Rear axle also comes with anti wrap bar mount built by Offroad connection. 3/4 ton caliper mounts are welded on ready for your brakes. Comes with 2 spare axle shafts. No shock tabs. Wms is 64.

Front axle is geared 456, with an unknown brand electric locker, flat top knuckles, high steer arms, and warn premium locking hubs. 3/4 calipers and rotors. Oem steering arm on knuckle is drilled for 3/4 heims. No shock tabs. Wms is 67.

Asking price $750.00
Ready to bolt into your yj

Located in Trussville Alabama 35173
Local pickup is preferred. May be possible to ship via fastenal. I can also meet within a reasonable distance.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Re: Dana 44 frt & Dana 60 rear set up for a YJ Bham AL

Have these sold and any interest in seperating?

If you do separate I'd like to have the e locker

I'd like to sale as a pair, ideally most would understand.

But which axle are you interested in?

And I will not part out either axle. Sorry

I have a customer that may be interested in these. I am in Birmingham as well

Sorry for the confusion, still can't see how it's up for debate, but it is in fact a passenger side drop front 44 and a centered rear 60.

Edit: sorry I did say bolt up to a yj. I apologize, they are set up for a spring over yj, suspension wise.