• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired decided to keep it. Thanks Hardline!!

Stretch71

FORSALE or trade up + CASH for something on tons and linked!!!!

Supercharged, propane injected geo tracker. 4-linked front and rear. Yota axles, 5.29 gears, locked front and rear. 112" WHEELBASE. Yota t-case w/ 4.7 gears. Longfield 30 spline chromoly axles shafts in front. Corbeau baja xp seats with Corbeau 5-point harnesses. Like new 38.5/14.5-15's on 32 bolt DIY beadlocks. Full roll cage tied to frame. Full hydraulic steering w/ double ended ram. 12" light bar and hid headlights. newer 5-speed tranny. READY TO WHEEL!!! $5000 obo call or txt 479-252-0777 located in Hackett, AR

Re: SUPERCHARGED, LINKED, GEO TRACKER!!!

I am guessing this is still the 1.6 supercharged. What did the supercharger come off of? How long has it been charged? With the propane, is it running lean? Noticeable HP difference?

I narrowed my search down to this and another buggy. I didn't know anything about supercharged 1.6's so I opted for a NA 1.3. These were some of my questions I was concerned with. :dblthumb: GLWS, its a cool looking buggy.

Re: SUPERCHARGED, LINKED, GEO TRACKER!!!

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am guessing this is still the 1.6 supercharged. What did the supercharger come off of? How long has it been charged? With the propane, is it running lean? Noticeable HP difference?

I narrowed my search down to this and another buggy. I didn't know anything about supercharged 1.6's so I opted for a NA 1.3. These were some of my questions I was concerned with. :dblthumb: GLWS, its a cool looking buggy.

Yes 1.6 and the charger is off a 3.8 gm. Very noticeable. Been supercharged since I bought it but didn't act build any boost due to belt slipping. I added a pulley and now peaks at 8psi. First time out popped the head gasket but of course it was still the original head gasket. Replaced the head gasket and I have been wheelin it for almost 2 yrs without a hickup. Great running rig and I havnt had a single problem with the propane. When I pulled the head off, everything literally looked Brand new due to the pane.

Re:

Awesome. 2 years sounds pretty freaking reliable. Good luck, shouldn't last too long.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Re: SUPERCHARGED, LINKED, GEO TRACKER!!! PRICE DROP!!

I would enjoy seeing some pics of the SC installation.

Coils and shocks? I am really digging on this little buggy

Yessir coils and shocks and thank yall!! Cash offers entertained

I mean just pop the hood and snap a pic or two. The supercharger is a v-style intake mount in stock form and the 1.6L has an intake mani off the side of the engine like most 4-cylinders I would imagine. So that means some sort of custom plate had to be made to bolt to the bottom of the SC to allow a pipe to mount to it where there would normally be an intake. It was an idea I was toying with for an Ecotec for a while, just ended up deciding to do a TC instead. But I would still like to see how it was done on a 4-cylinder just for the tech aspect. Cool little rig.

Re:

Does the blower got much whine to it? Because that would be awesome to hear out of a Tracker.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk