• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Delete. thanks

Re: looking for a divorced np203... lmk

I have one thats still in a truck.. where are you located?

judging by you profile pic,,, nowhere near you lol. im in the flat state of Central Florida

haha yeah im in north carolina but i have a friend in orlando who comes up to wheel from time to time.. how big of a hurry are you in?

depends on how often he comes up??? don't really want to wait a year for it haha

I'll let you know when some plans come together for him coming up here… hopefully you'll still want it..

Ive talked to quite a few people that haven't seen this creation before, but ive seen two,,, just wont part with them haha

Attachments

• 298684d1176644860-52-f-3-buildup-img_7484n.jpg
    298684d1176644860-52-f-3-buildup-img_7484n.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 318

naa I got that from online haha

im doing a divorced 203/205 doubler for my 2.5 truck.

Why not run a turbo 400 203 with 32 spline input and then run a splined yoke ?

i guess that could work, haven't thought about trying that before. but then wouldn't i have to figure a way to thread the shaft in order to keep the yoke fixed on the shaft with a nut? or am i seeing this wrong in my head? ???

and if you have pics of a similar set up, please post

Think of a 2wd car or truck driveshaft slip yoke in back of transmission. You would mount the doubler then run driveshaft from transmission's fixed yoke to doubler's slip yoke. What trans/ motor combo you got?

hmmm I think I see what your saying...
now my question would be, how to mount a slip yoke to the input of a mated np203 and keep it sealed off? since a mated np203 only has a hole for the shaft from the tranny to go into.

im running a 454, 2wd t400 to the divorced doubler set up.