• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired delete

Re: F-250/smith buggy/trailer

smurfy90 said:
This post is :gay:

Just trying to feed the family. Bring me some of those chickens so I can keep it!!!!!

How much for buggy, would a v8 fit in, and would a 6'10" driver fit?

rockbouncer86 said:
How much for buggy, would a v8 fit in, and would a 6'10" driver fit?

No way a v8 or a 6'10'driver will fit.

a couple more pics

[attachment deleted by admin]

I miss the lil buggy. Heck no the 4banger barley fits, its made for midgets like me!

smurfy90 said:
:tc
I miss the lil buggy. Heck no the 4banger barley fits, its made for midgets like me!

You got that right. I think my bald spot is from rubbing the ol noggin on the cage. I'm 6'1. Plenty of leg room but not much headroom. I recommend kirkey seats for anyone around 6' tall. I never hit my head if I have the 5points cinched tight

my old buggy getting passed around like a wore out whore, hitit bump for a going son beach I miss her

Out of the people that has owned this rig anyone know what it weighs. :dunno:

Noah said:
Out of the people that has owned this rig anyone know what it weighs. :dunno:

I ve never had this one on scales. I would guess 2700 to 2900lbs just going off what my last yota buggy weighed

RCMafia79 said:
You got that right. I think my bald spot is from rubbing the ol noggin on the cage. I'm 6'1. Plenty of leg room but not much headroom. I recommend kirkey seats for anyone around 6' tall. I never hit my head if I have the 5points cinched tight
you never rode it enuf to hit your head....... :flipgotcha:
And i think it may weigh under 2500lbs. Troy may know the answer to this. I only had it for two months, so all i know is that im a dummy for letting it go so soon

gas pedal said:
How much for just the buggy?

I've decided against splitting everything up. All or nothing package deal. Sorry

I also have a set of 39" reds mounted on steel wheels. Ill let them go with the buggy

this is a badd ass lil buggy. S.O.B will flat out gett it