• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Delete

Re: 1994 Jeep Yj ONE TON WRANGLER/Crawler

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would encourage you not to be posting about folks families. It is a bad deal. You can say whatever you want about me and until you try to lay hands on me we are cool, I have thick skin I can take it. You start messing with my family I will mess your world up :****:. Now don't go telling me I'm a _______________ or that you will meet me somewhere. I'm not telling you this because you have offended me cause like I said earlier I have no dog in this hunt, I'm just telling you since you wheel all over the southeast your rig is bound to get recognized at some point and someone may take offense to what you have said. It is a bad deal being a telephone tough guy on a regional forum with such a tight knit group of guys. I wouldn't know any of these guys fro Adam but I'm not gonna go call them out because they corrected some misinformation in a post. Best thing you can do is just say "Hey my bad it is a 3/4 ton front end" and sell your decent looking rig here or maybe take it to Craigslist and try to be a little nicer.

All I can say is if y'all wanna talk **** go ahead. I can back my words up. I put it up for sale on here after hearing it was a good site. I put one ton assuming everyone would see the Dana 60 and know it was a one ton and the 44 and see it was a 3/4 ton. Like you say everyone on here knows their ****. They wanted to be the assholes so I have it right back. I won't back down from anything I've said. They didn't have to comment if they didn't want to buy it. Plain and simple. So if they want to keep it going then here I am. Plain and simple.

Re: Re: 1994 Jeep Yj ONE TON WRANGLER/Crawler

Cripple_Fight_by_mjc1428.jpg

Like I said I never claimed the 44 to be a one ton. They took it that way. If they see me then it is what it is. They want to talk **** so I just spit right back. If you don't want to buy it, why comment? To start ****. Now that I've had enough everyone wants to be tough and I'm not backing down. Sticks and stones may break your bones but a internet bully can't do ****.

I need to change my post to 2 ton since they actually are 1 tons..... damn it !!!!! :flipgotcha:

When you put 1 ton on your ad, and you do not actually have 1 tons then it makes it appear that you are trying to con some noob into buying a rig. When you come back at everyone threatening them or their families, then it makes me want nothing more than to be an ass. All you had to do after the first post was update your ad with the proper information, but your response was that you knew your rig. Good luck with your sale, and I hope whoever gets it is happy with it.

Here is the internet tough guy

https://m.facebook.com/josh.reed.564?fref=nf

Great read, and after reading the whole thing, I have my doubts that the rear 60 is even a 1ton, (not that there was a difference in the 250/350 rear) but I would be willing to bet it came from the same F250, which technically would make it a 3/4 ton. Not busting on the combo, I ran the same combo in a XJ, they did well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a true one ton rear. I can post pics if needed

If y'all don't like what I have then just don't talk (not talking to mdo817 because he was nice with his words) if you have negative comments then go on. You want to call me out on something I never claimed then accuse me of it. I'm not a idiot I know what I have. If you don't like my set up then it's not my problem and keep scrolling. If you wanna buy it make a offer. No need for any more **** on this post unless you are wanting to buy it.