• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Delete

Re: Wanted: Flattie

jimbo0076 said:
Looking for a flat fender Willys. Nothing fancy or super nice by no means. Mostly wanting a good ole beer buggy/leaf looker to putt around in.

See if George @ Angry Fab still has his

Re:

I knew of one as of Monday but it's in Oklahoma and I think he said 800 has no motor and slight rust nothing major I have not seen any pics but could probably get them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Like this one sitting in a barn in MS for the last 20 years? It belongs to a buddy of mine. He said they changed the plugs on it and never could get it to run right after that so they parked it. I told him the plug wires are probably crossed. I've been trying to get him to sell it but he says he wouldn't know what a fair price would be. Guess he'd rather it rot down...

Attachments

• randy jeep.jpg
    randy jeep.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 56

jeff150 said:
Like this one sitting in a barn in MS for the last 20 years? It belongs to a buddy of mine. He said they changed the plugs on it and never could get it to run right after that so they parked it. I told him the plug wires are probably crossed. I've been trying to get him to sell it but he says he wouldn't know what a fair price would be. Guess he'd rather it rot down...

I know a guy with one like that in a barn in AL. Hasn't run in years and has some rust but nothing you wouldn't expect in a vehicle of that age. I asked him about it and he said the same thing, doesn't know what to ask. So I offered him $500 and he was offended, got all butt-hurt, and said $2500. That was 10 years ago. Its still there rotting right now.

patooyee said:
I know a guy with one like that in a barn in AL. Hasn't run in years and has some rust but nothing you wouldn't expect in a vehicle of that age. I asked him about it and he said the same thing, doesn't know what to ask. So I offered him $500 and he was offended, got all butt-hurt, and said $2500. That was 10 years ago. Its still there rotting right now.

I saw a running driving one bring $1200 a month or two ago :****:

Same here...buddy of mine has bought two in the last few months. 1 was a '51 MB that is in excellent shape and the other was bought off here awhile back and is decent and both were less than $1500 each. I'd like to have one to just putt around town in and use as a beer buggy to ride at some of the events and ride in the pasture at home :****:

I bought my sons 48 running, with no brakes for $1000. Put a master cylinder on it and away we went. Points need to be checked periodically or it won't hit a lick.