• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Detroit locker for D60 for sale sold sold

Dillehay

Used but in perfect working condition. Ring gear (456) is not good. Replaced with spool.
Located in Bethesda community, just outside Franklin Tenn.
$350.00

pics

Re: Detroit locker for D60 for sale

Man, I would like to have this, anything you could think of you might want to do any trading on?

I've got a brand new Rockwell grizzly locker to trade...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie, I'm going to assume you are not a locker/bearing expert (nor am I)...........456 standard gear has a chip so cannot be reused (as stated above). The locker is 35 spline(456 & up) since it was in a D60F (I did leave that out) .
The bearing did get hot..........(it was heated to install)!!!!!!!!! I would invest in new bearings if you purchase this locker and install in your D60F.
As stated above.........Locker was working when it was removed..........entire front end was replaced..........with a HP60F retubed and went with a full spool.

Any more questions or concerns PM me. Or if you want to purchase count your money and head this way ;D

AARRRRRGGGHHHH Just bought a brand new one!!
Dang it wish this was amonth ago!!
GLWS, good deal for someone!!!

Dillehay said:
Eddie, I'm going to assume you are not a locker/bearing expert (nor am I)...........456 standard gear has a chip so cannot be reused (as stated above). The locker is 35 spline(456 & up) since it was in a D60F (I did leave that out) .
The bearing did get hot..........(it was heated to install)!!!!!!!!! I would invest in new bearings if you purchase this locker and install in your D60F.
As stated above.........Locker was working when it was removed..........entire front end was replaced..........with a HP60F retubed and went with a full spool.

Any more questions or concerns PM me. Or if you want to purchase count your money and head this way
i no a hell of alot about them and i never hurd of heating them maybe the gear thats y i use a press its a ok deal money ha dont gotta worry bout that jus ask ppl on here and i ask if it was a thick gear cause they hav standard,regular hardend soft etc.but n e ways

EddieHall said:
i no a hell of alot about them and i never hurd of heating them maybe the gear thats y i use a press its a ok deal money ha dont gotta worry bout that jus ask ppl on here and i ask if it was a thick gear cause they hav standard,regular hardend soft etc.but n e ways

But its all good its for a buddy........ i hav to run yukon since there my sponsors

EddieHall said:

EddieHall said:
But its all good its for a buddy........ i hav to run yukon since there my sponsors

Please type like an adult!!!! That faggy teenage girl **** is impossible to read :****:

Come on somebody buy this damn thing it's a good deal. Price them new.........and bring me your money.
Oh and Eddie, when you bring me your money.......you can put the bearing on how you want too, cause it will be yours. thumb.gif

Like i said im trying sale it to a bud and yes its a deal thats y i wanted sum info