• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel mechanic question

zr2x350

Zr2OneTon2
I normally do my own work, but I don't feel like wrestling with this huge 68rfe transmission in my Dodge. This is my tow rig for the buggy, so I need a good, solid build. I'm looking for someone located near the north Alabama area... I have no idea where to go because like I said, I normally always do my own work. Obviously the question is... Who do you guys use and trust to build/rebuild your transmissions? I'm not buying a sunco, dtt, goerend simply because I don't need something that beefy. I will be getting a goerend torque converter though. Thanks

Thanks for the response. I contacted Josh Rohling and he said he doesn't work on them that new and really doesn't know anyone who does. Thanks for the reply though.

Make sure they get a bigger pressure solenoid. Should be like 25 $. Triple disk convert and have the valve body worked over..

Re: Diesel mechanic question

hjpcummins said:
Blacks diesel performance
Adairsville ga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Is he still doing Goerend transmissions. I would recommend Jeff Garmon in Griffin, GA. Its not close to you but the man builds one hell of a transmission, and stands behind his work.