• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Discover Pass coming to two vehicles!

It does help some that may otherwise have to buy up to 4 passes, like I would have...This way, I only need the two passes I already have...:awesomework:

And the Governor has promised to not sign anything until the budget is complete....So here we sit.:rolleyes:
Tod from what I understand if the Governor doesn't sign the bill but also doesn't veto it then it will automatically take effect by default?

yep

If that's true how long does this take?

I don't remember . . . gettin' old

In the old days this was called a pocket veto but I hear something has changed?

Pocket veto is a federal process, the state game is different but similar.
I'm gotten a bit ignorant on the finer points of that step since it hasn't impacted us in a long time. I'll study up, but it very likely that HB2373 will be enacted as passed by the Legislature.

Folks:

Word is that Governor Gregoire has scheduled the Discover Pass bill- E2SHB 2373- for action at 1pm tomorrow (Friday, March 30th). That would be in the Governor

so how would this senario work?
your wheeling rig is plated and tow rig plated, pass cant be in both rigs at once. so which rig would you leave it in?

Leave it in whichever one you want because you have to buy a second pass for the other rig....

Yep...

My wife said that the passes started printing out for two rigs yesterday... They didn't even give her any notice...:rolleyes:

She has to get most of her info thru me...

You can't use the pass for the same two vehicles at the same time.

The pass will cover the sami and the lj (which I can't drive at the same time) , and the towrig will get parked at a secret squirrel private parking spot near elbe. :D

Last edited:
Had a good meeting with Senate staff today concerning why vehicles with ORV permits (even if they have plates) must be exempt while at areas where ORV use is legal.

He got it, now they need to convince the DNR that they got it wrong.

If that does not work, we will pull the Attorney General into the game and/or introduce legislation to provide clarification.

Had a good meeting with Senate staff today concerning why vehicles with ORV permits (even if they have plates) must be exempt while at areas where ORV use is legal.

He got it, now they need to convince the DNR that they got it wrong.

If that does not work, we will pull the Attorney General into the game and/or introduce legislation to provide clarification.

Would this also include Oregon ORV stickers? :corn:
I called on the phone and they where hung up on the plate part and ignored the ORV sticker part.

Thanks!:beer:

I called on the phone and they where hung up on the plate part and ignored the ORV sticker part.

It should since they honor our orv stickers in OR.

Your Oregon ORV tag is useless in Washington if you live in Washington.

?:rolleyes: so are all the Washington ORV Parks going to exept the Dp? Walkers Dp, Elbe is now DP, Is, evens exepting Dp now or do we not no yet? Is the NWPass going to be exempt? Sorry if eny of this has been asked before.