• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie run 2016

I'm not going because my junk isn't back together, but what's the deal is it $100 to ride???????????

poolman said:
I'm not going because my junk isn't back together, but what's the deal is it $100 to ride???????????

It's a SWFDA event, with meals, vendors, raffle, guided rides, scenic rides to a local WMA for the ez riders, etc etc.

SFWDA rents the whole park for the event, so it's more "exclusive" than just showing up to ride.

Pricing:

DixieRun 2016 Ticket Pricing
Online Before August 1st / Between August 1 - Sept 19/ On Site at the Gate
SFWDA Member registration - $89 / $99 / $109
Passenger Registration
(16 and Over) - $24 / $29 / $39
Under 16 - $12 / $12 / $12
Under 6 - FREE / FREE / FREE
SFWDA Member Saturday Only - $49 / $49 / $59

it really is a big social event,

DR_30_Header

Re: Re: Re: Dixie run 2016

86chevota said:
Tony is paying for me bet he will your entry fee too
My boss man usually pays for my fee and calls it a "team building outing" for the company. But he's quit wheelin and trying to sell his rig.

Re: Re: Re: Dixie run 2016

TBItoy said:
My boss man usually pays for my fee and calls it a "team building outing" for the company. But he's quit wheelin and trying to sell his rig.

It would be a good time and place to sell his rig

I plan to be there Wed-Sun. I always thought it was well worth the expense. Ends up being close to $200 for me if the family goes, and of course they have to have a t-shirt. Always a good time though. I can't complain though, Heck I just spent $80 on a couple bags and a new cooler for the buggy. I've never had much problem with traffic at Dixie run either. A few times right after everyone rolls in on Friday it might jam up in a spot or two but there are always other areas to ride.

Keep in mind guys when we fuss about the price, you are paying for four days, with a meal. Like motel 6, we'll keep the light on for ya! I'm going Wednesday. I'll have to pay the park an extra day.

halcat said:
Keep in mind guys when we fuss about the price, you are paying for four days, with a meal. Like motel 6, we'll keep the light on for ya! I'm going Wednesday. I'll have to pay the park an extra day.
I always go Wednesday and have never been charged for the extra day. I would gladly pay it but I was told SFWDA rents the park for the whole week so there was no need to pay. I've been told wrong before though.

What's the story on this premium ride thing? I've seen like fifteen rigs pop up on my Facebook asking for likes so they can go on the premium ride.
2c32afe289e9bebc98531ba7b23a1a4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

tonybolton said:
Naaaa.....yall can sit around and sing Kumbai ya that weekend......I'll swing by on a 20$ day with my usual crew. ;)

20$ a day :rolf: that's funny.
Thought you like to ride alone? It was nice at windrock Sunday.

The Luke said:
What's the story on this premium ride thing? I've seen like fifteen rigs pop up on my Facebook asking for likes so they can go on the premium ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a Premium Membership to sfwda. Gets you a nice dri fit shirt and cap, and some other perks.

There will be a premium members only drawing for a yeti saturday night.
theres also a vendor ride sponsored by bfg, warn, Rancho, clemson 4x4 and others. Theres details on the sfwda facebook page...
The vendors will be chosing 20 Premium Members to go on this ride and there will be some big door prizes for those who are chosen... a winch a set of tires and other stuff thats worth getting in on.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208752107312999&set=gm.1784025671815864&type=3&theater

if you are interested in a premium membership www.sfwda.org/join