• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired dodge 3500 for sale or trade

For sale is my 2005 dodge 3500. 203k. It's a 2wd lowered with a ATS stage 3 transmission with electronic locking torque converter( this is a 7000$ unit absolutely bullet-proof put in 70,000 miles ago) custom front fascia, viper hood, black vinyl roof, MBRP exhaust, air raid intake, dry shot nitrous with dash 6 lines, bully dog PMT tuner. Touch screen in-dash, 1000 watt amp 2 10" Rockford subs. 1000 watt 4 channel for door speakers along with upgraded rockford door speakers, HID front headlights and fog lights, LED interior lights, new tires and brakes, EZ down tailgate, window tint 10% on windows 35% reflective on windshield. I'm sure I am missing something
would also be willing to trade for another diesel truck but would have to have 8 cash to pay truck off.
Text me with any questions this truck is deceivingly fast Yes it rolls like a coal train.
Threezeronine
$13,000
WILL TRADE FOR A ROCK CRAWLER MUST HAVE 7000 cash PLUS TRADE

Attachments

• Eric_Ram_7web.jpg
    Eric_Ram_7web.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 89
Good looking truck for sure. Don't want to interfere with your sale but I have an 05 1500 and having problems with the hid head lights. How did you fix the problem with the lamp out light in the cluster and mine has a flicker problem too. Fog lights work fine though. Thanks. Good luck with the sale

still says it on the dash from what I understand that's just what happens when you do HID's if you figure out how to get it off lemme know

Yeah if I can get them to stop flickering ill conquer the dash problem maybe but right now just want the damn computer to work right with them