• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does D.D. Machine still exist?

I tried to get a hold of him for about 2 weeks last year. No dice! I ended up getting a Strong Box from Behemoth. But I saw the other day that Behemoth is only doing R&D stuff now, and some other "un-named" company is going to take over manufacturing the doubler kits from Behemoth. I haven't seen or heard of what company that is, or when they will be available. So the cheap doubler options are kinda slim pickins right now.

I run one in the Jeep. 231/300 combo. Waaay too low to even crawl with 5.13 / 42's. I am currently swapping the Dana 300 for a Ford 205. Should give better gear options overall.
No problems ever running the setup.

There is one in the sale section for a 4cy YJ. The input can be changed to a 21,23 jeep or 27 spline chevy no problem just need to source an input from another 231.
(http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=41941.0)

Re:

I was about to buy a strong box for my Mazda from behemoth and read a lot of bad things.I would like to know who us taking over

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Check with Northwest Fab, they have an adapter to mate their econ-box or black box to the ranger/mazda transmissions.