• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Doin a lil light wheelin saturday 31st

Dang it i will be downhilling in whistler this weekend! You just had to pick the one weekend i will be on a family vacation didnt you mike lol

I hate you. I want to go up there, if for nothing other than to crash a lot and come home tired, hurt, smiling, happy and broken.

Instead, I guess I will wheel.

I hate you. I want to go up there, if for nothing other than to crash a lot and come home tired, hurt, smiling, happy and broken.

Instead, I guess I will wheel.

:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley: Ive already been once this year too:cool:

I didnt even know you rode Jack:awesomework:

:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley: Ive already been once this year too:cool:

I didnt even know you rode Jack:awesomework:

LOL...Well barely, used to ride a lot more. I have been slow re-dipping my feet back in. I just need to jump back into it. We all know that riding when you are out of shape is not the funnest thing to do. I have been working on the "inshape" part though. :haha:

LOL...Well barely, used to ride a lot more. I have been slow re-dipping my feet back in. I just need to jump back into it. We all know that riding when you are out of shape is not the funnest thing to do. I have been working on the "inshape" part though. :haha:

Im kind of the same way use to do it a lot more but got hurt pretty bad a couple times so i dont as much anymore i do a few trips to whistler every year and thats about it really :booo:

We should get together and head out to Duthie hill sometime though:awesomework:

Im kind of the same way use to do it a lot more but got hurt pretty bad a couple times so i dont as much anymore i do a few trips to whistler every year and thats about it really :booo:

We should get together and head out to Duthie hill sometime though:awesomework:

I am in, never been there, is that more DH or Xcountry friendly?

Plus I am hoping to have my lil girl do a little driving as well so its going to be a tame day for me.

I am in, never been there, is that more DH or Xcountry friendly?

Both:cool: I prefer the DH style cause thats the only bike i have but my dad says the XC stuff is great out there too:awesomework:

Plus I am hoping to have my lil girl do a little driving as well so its going to be a tame day for me.

Oh snap! Watch out shes a crazy one lol:haha: